• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has anyone transcribed the Josiah tapes?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
How do you transcribe accurately one person raving and ranting while the other calmly questions?
You just have to use the italics for when Fatrick is being gay and bold when he's raving

The problem is we already knew that.
You already knew that you're a fat faggot with bitch tits?
...Mmmmhhyesssss, child.
---

CHHUUTTT. YOUR FHUCKING. MWOUTH!

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I don't know if it's possible.

One would incur irreversible rib damage in the first six minutes.

I've been laughing non-stop since this line

"J: How has this group of people on the internet, on O&A forums affected your life outside of the internet. Let's start there.

In the first 10 minutes I've already written 1,200 words, so it's looking like I'll have a little novella by next week. No wonder Patrick thinks he's productive. He just transcribes his own rambling thoughts.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout

EraGodless

Forum Clout
P: (serious) Because they are terrorists and sociopaths who need to be put to death. That's why. These are the worse people on the face of the planet. They are utterly remorseless. They are utterly amoral. They are racists. They're white supremacists. They're transphobic. They're homophobic. They're antisemitic. They are fascist Nazis. Every last one of them.

He didn't say that we aren't still hilarious-- what a fucking retard. There are atleast a few times where he rambles on and Josiah's only replies are "okay," and "right." I just can't believe Pat didn't pick up on the fact that he was talking and blabbing to the very trolls he wants to see dead.

As an aside, whoever the troll(s) was/were who contacted the Discovery Channel and thus forced Pat to explain that he's not a serial sex pest, deserves gold kind stranger! The thought of him with his stilted and awkward speech trying to explain that he hasn't assaulted/harassed any women is such a hilarious image--

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout