Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Why would anyone actually return to the hovel of horrors?
View attachment 199027
Us pointing out every review repeatedly saying Patrick is responsive and communicative seems suspicious has magically lead to the reviews saying "the host is responsive and communicative."

200w.gif

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
They don’t give a shit. His place is $99 for 3 bedrooms and allows pets, it’s unheard of cheap. I’m surprised they aren’t crowing about the electricity or indoor plumbing.
After fees and cleaning, hes got to only take home $50 per night.

I guess that only makes him $100k a year before taxes @Sue Lightning

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
View attachment 199182
Nice "unconnected", 6 figure author.
Was he going for alliteration? Fucking retard. I mean it's a word, technically, child. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unconnected

But there is a difference

But at the end of day, he's still fat.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Butthurt unemployed retards seething over the fact big Pat makes more money than them through airbnb alone.

"Lets ruin his income, but honestly I'm not a bitter jealous loser, it's just 'fun'".

Astronomically pathetic. If you spent less time obsessing over online nobodies maybe you wouldn't be so poor and resentful. The "people" here have no money, responsibilities or hope.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Butthurt unemployed retards seething over the fact big Pat makes more money than them through airbnb alone.

"Lets ruin his income, but honestly I'm not a bitter jealous loser, it's just 'fun'".

Astronomically pathetic. If you spent less time obsessing over online nobodies maybe you wouldn't be so poor and resentful. The "people" here have no money, responsibilities or hope.
Hey man, when you’re right, you’re right.