Have you ever been on a cruise?

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Just once but it was a lot of fun. And yes, chances are you can get laid even if you're average. Women don't consider it real sex if they aren't in their hometown, and even less when you're on a boat surrounded by water in the middle of nowhere.

There's some riff raff around sometimes sure, but these boats are so big there's always somewhere to hangout or something to do. Be prepared to spend some money though, nothing is cheap.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Its been waaay more than 12 hours. Guess what? This place was dead without me...your spamming did nothing. Energetic boy.

Hahahahahahahahahjahahahah no it hasn't

1000000795.png

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahah

lowend73

never caught lackin
Back in the day went on one as a kid.

A couple things I remember, this chick walking around in a thong and a Mexican dad slapping some random kid for picking on his son.

It was okay, as a kid it was mostly linking up with the other ones and running up and down the hallways, This was back in the 80s, no way would I even consider going on one now. Maybe one of those fancy ones that doesn't attract trash

Yeah I go on cruises all the time.

I'm 90% certain I've been on Joe's cruise ship, or something nearly identical.

I think there are two things that are appealing to me about cruise ships:

1) I'm married and I have daughters and I think that women are really keen on having someplace they can call 'home.' I've noticed that dudes are perfectly fine sailing the world or traveling the US in a Winnebago, but women are biologically wired to have a 'homestead.' Because of this, I think that cruise ships will be popular as long as women outnumber men and make piles of money.

2) Although I enjoy exploring the country via a rental car, and I think that's my preferred Vacation Mode, I am 100% willing to admit that when you travel via cruise ship, your vacation feels a lot longer. For instance, the last time I took a cruise, I spent about 6-10 hours every day visiting the cities and towns on our itinerary. The last time I vacationed and traveled via rental car, there were many cities that I only visited for 2-4 hours per night.