I will absolutely meet up tonight 4/27 Fabio’s pizzeria 635 Meeker Ave, Brooklyn NYC 7:00 pm

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
Dont get all paranoid roxburyster, Im feeling kinda gushy mushy today like @NoBaconster the other day...

Imagine if we all just got along? Imagine a world where unicorns and sprinkle dust and milkshake waterfalls were a thing? A lil crack fairy, placing a nice glittery pipe and a lil bit of rock, under the pillow which you're resting your big ole' sassy head on. all blissful and in "roxbury heaven". Chirping robins and chickadees, masterful songsters with varied repertoires.

Let's aspire to that, let's dream at least...

(edit: if I were an ordinary sasster I would have immediately pounced on the "line" part of your post, but I am just too quaint).
IMG_2607.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
You're right...I miss Ramadan and my lil hiatus from the sassy squabbles. There was something serene about logging off, time slowed down in a good way. Fasting during the day and just being calm, serene and reading the Quran at night will legit make time seem to stand still.

There’s entire verses in scripture which essentially say “keep your mouth shut, it’s not worth it, even if you’re right only God can soften a hardened heart, shut the fuck up it will only harm YOU” and it’s so patently correct, even if you aren’t religious it’s irrefutably wise.

Voscabulary

aka aloysius devadander abercrombie
cq_beans is officially worse than nigger john in my book. I never insert myself in any of the off topic infighting, but you are such a colossal faggot for not following through on this bit -- a bit YOU initiated, no less. what, were you too scared that chh might whip out a full sized poster of nikocado avocado's bare arse at the pizza establishment?

Last edited:
cq_beans is officially worse than nigger john in my book. I never insert myself in any of the off topic infighting, but you are such a colossal for not following through on this bit -- a bit YOU initiated, no less. what, were you too scared that chh might whip out a full sized poster of nikocado avocado's bare arse at the pizza establishment?
CHH started this whole meet up idea last summer. The fact that he didn’t tell me he invited his family just confirmed my suspicions he wanted to make this as awkward as possible. He’d come back here and rant about how uncomfortable I made his wife who obviously has no idea who the fuck I am. He got the approval he wanted regardless by me no showing anyway.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
CHH started this whole meet up idea last summer. The fact that he didn’t tell me he invited his family just confirmed my suspicions he wanted to make this as awkward as possible. He’d come back here and rant about how uncomfortable I made his wife who obviously has no idea who the fuck I am. He got the approval he wanted regardless by me no showing anyway.
Do you realize that CHH didn't invite his family or even go to the pizzeria? You have to be engaging in an Andy Kaufman-level bit here. I am unable to accept any other reality