New Motley Crue

Kinderman

Eight six six, Ron zero Rez
They're no Motley Poo.
They shouted him out in the video.

IMG_6251.jpeg

Vince can't sing anymore, he sounds like Bob Dylan with asthma when he tries to do the old songs now. They did that bullshit stunt years ago where they signed a waiver saying they can't tour again and GUESS WHAT?!?! They came back! That arena tour they did with Def Leppard and poison did crazy numbers. They really are a bunch of sssccccuummbags
We're two guys who thinks any band that comes back after a farewell tour... should be sued!

They're all pathetic old faggots, but the real detestable assholes are the ones still paying to see these clowns. They should have been a complete laughing stock several decades over by now, but 45+ year old retards are still paying real money to them for some ungodly reason.

I saw Van Halen at an arena, about 20 years after their heyday. That show was one of the reasons I got into EDM again.

Basically:

* Van Halen played really tight, they definitely do a great job.
* The lead vocalist switched off from song to song. Some songs were David Lee Roth, some were Sammy Hagar. Sammy kicked ass, even though I don't like his songs as much. Not a great writer, but a great performer. David Lee Roth was a few notches below the average dude at a karaoke bar. He can't sing his own songs.
* But the audience sucked. Despite how hard Van Halen played, 99.9% of the audience sat through the entire thing, as if it was an Opera.

I started going to EDM shows again, a few months later, basically frustrated at the fact that audiences in their 40s 50s and 60s are just so boring.