• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Owen A. Forms Presents: Let's Get Retarded

G

Dan has been this retarded far longer than only this past week, playing it off as a bit is just a easy cop-out for his autistic sperg outs.

He always has been a thin skinned passive agressive little cunt.

This song slaps, child.

Thank you for including Ricci and Lawless dancing, my ribs cracked.
Yep. That comment in the video where he said "this is your second strike" was real, but he deleted it afterwards. I stand by my theory that he just gets drunk and emotional and then regrets going on his spergouts.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Yep. That comment in the video where he said "this is your second strike" was real, but he deleted it afterwards. I stand by my theory that he just gets drunk and emotional and then regrets going on his spergouts.
He always plays his sperg outs off as bits afterwards and people are gullible enough to believe it.

If this is a character he's playing he's truly the best comic actor since Andy Kaufman, i doubt he has that kind of talent.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
01FCD52D-C3FB-4000-9FBB-F8834F7733EA.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
What about the time he went on a 30 minute rant about kiwifarms because a user on there said some things that uffffended him, or when he kicked JohnnyComeLately off the podcast because he made one comment that hurt his fragile little ego.

Or what about the times anyone in his livechat gives some criticism and he responds in his almost crying voice?

But it's all just a bit guys.