Your talent is almost like a ministry

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Id guess the other strike would be dress code.
You don’t think the guests on the cruise like seeing this walking around between gigs?
EC76E313-261C-4EBE-9C12-F8FDEED10846.jpeg

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
I bet he is missing not having layla or carol around so he can act like a tough guy and boss people around. I be he is rather meek and obedient on this trip.
Yeah Joe's just another Guatemalan slave to the higher ups. I have a feeling when he gets home, he'll throw his luggage and guitar case down, collapse into a recliner while letting out a heavy sigh, and pull off his boots like he just finished a 14 hour shift at the Tyson Plant. Then he'll bitch for days and days.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
On these cruises they pretty much don’t want the staff even being seen by the guests when they aren’t working and they make that very clear. Joe thought he had lucked into some sweet gig where he gets to go on a fancy cruise ship AND get paid to be there. He was told this shit isn’t allowed big Joe thinks those rules don’t apply to him because he’s the ship musician.
Joe (and some here) seemed in to think he'd be treated like the comics but the difference is they have agents. They aren't getting hired through an agency for cruise employees like Joe so they book a gig to perform a couple times on a seven day cruise and get paid like at a club with accomodations paid for. Joe is an employee on a contract