• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

8/10/2011- Patrick S. Tomlinson was arrested for threatening to kill his ex-wife and unborn child. He admitted guilt and plead no contest.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
He only has sociopath, which I don’t even think he is one. He’s not smart (obviously), he is not a capable person either. He is too fat and dumb to be a serial killer. He’s too fat and dumb to be a lot of things actually.
He blows up every relationship he's in, he has no friends, and anyone who attempts to show any interest in what he says he gives some schmarmy condescending response. He really is a destroyer :brothaman_md::brothaman_md::brothaman_md:

Hudson

Forum Clout
He's actually deranged. He likes to talk about background checks with guns but a guy who threatened to kill his unborn child should never have a gun.
Looking back on all of those videos with him brandishing weapons and then giving a glare to the camera just went from hysterical to creepy.

If those SFWA hypocrites still defend him, then they’re even worse than I suspected.

Hudson

Forum Clout
He's actually deranged. He likes to talk about background checks with guns but a guy who threatened to kill his unborn child should never have a gun.
It can’t be emphasized enough that it’s even worse. According to Rona, he was going to wait until Annabelle was born so he could have the satisfaction of killing her, then killing Adrienne and PCJ.

That‘s some Hall of Fame sociopathy.

Last edited:
G

When it comes to
If you think saying “violent” things makes you violent, then that’s fine I guess. As far as actions, there is nothing.
When it comes to diagnosing a sociopathic personality, yes. Mostly because I believe he would hit a child because of how angry he gets and out of control.

I could absolutely believe that he’s the poster boy for Asperger’s, also. I can see that too.

G

It can’t be emphasized enough that it’s even worse. According to Rona, he was going to wait until Annabelle was born so he could have the satisfaction of killing her, then killing Adrienne and Niki.

That‘s some Hall of Fame sociopathy.
Yep. One doesn’t have to act on the violent tendencies in order to have them. The way he fantasizes about violently raping peoples mothers in his basement is a huge red flag. I believe he would run away from most men but you’ve seen and heard how angry he gets. Do you think he wouldn’t hit a kid if he’s THAT angry?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Lol. I know your intense dislike for me tends to cloud your judgment, but there's no world in which this effeminate pussy is tougher than me.
Then why didn’t you talk to him? You just took a creep shot of his front door. Why not livestream a confrontation? He already knew you were there and didn’t call the police. Why not just say you were in the neighborhood and wanted to chat? He can’t arrest you for that. I also don’t have an intense dislike for you. I just said in one of the chats that you seem like a guy who’d be fun to have a few beers with. What I hate about you is exactly what’s going to get you run off the forum again.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is why Niki hasn’t left. She’s smaller than Pat and fears he will harm her. I’m sure he’s told her in fights he will kill her if she tries to leave. “You’re not going anywhere, Niki…”

“If you leave me, I am noT going To make the same misTake Twice, child. I WILL kill you like I should have followed through with and killed Ade”

There’s no doubt he’s said something like this to her.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
When it comes to

When it comes to diagnosing a sociopathic personality, yes. Mostly because I believe he would hit a child because of how angry he gets and out of control.

I could absolutely believe that he’s the poster boy for Asperger’s, also. I can see that too.
Well I’m no Jew so I don’t know what the specifics are. I do know he’s a fucking sperg. You might be right about hitting a child though. I’m just saying we have 0 evidence of Pat’s violence. We have a lot of evidence of him reacting like a sperg.

G

“If you leave me, I am noT going To make the same misTake Twice, child. I WILL kill you like I should have followed through with and killed Ade”

There’s no doubt he’s said something like this to her.
Certainly possible. But I think she fancies herself a boss bitch and probably wouldn’t put up with it, so I would posit the theory that perhaps he’s threaten to kill himself or hurt himself in some other way, and probably manipulates her into feeling sorry for him.

People can be willfully blind when they love, think they love, or are settling for whoever it is they think they can get. She might actually think he’s a good guy here. He talks about gaslighting. A lot. Remember he projects.

The cowardly worm probably has her convinced that he’s a Nazi punching crusader who is beset on all sides by evil Hitlers trying to destroy her life as much as he is.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
On another note, if it’s true that he’s this whacked out I worry what other skeletons this self righteous prick has?

“I’m into things” just got even weirder.
are you suggesting that Paul "weimer rhymes with weiner" Weimer has pissed in Patrick's mouth while telling him to drink the apple juice from the sippy cup? I believe it.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Then why didn’t you talk to him? You just took a creep shot of his front door. Why not livestream a confrontation? He already knew you were there and didn’t call the police. Why not just say you were in the neighborhood and wanted to chat? He can’t arrest you for that. I also don’t have an intense dislike for you. I just said in one of the chats that you seem like a guy who’d be fun to have a few beers with. What I hate about you is exactly what’s going to get you run off the forum again.
I’ve explained this to you many times, child.

You simply don’t think big like Dan. Why have a gay street fight when you could defeat Patso INSIDE HOOLI’s, humiliating him in front of his many friends?

This is why you don’t have a successful podcast brotherman.

G

Well I’m no Jew so I don’t know what the specifics are. I do know he’s a fucking sperg. You might be right about hitting a child though. I’m just saying we have 0 evidence of Pat’s violence. We have a lot of evidence of him reacting like a sperg.
Fair enough, there is certainly a lot of evidence that he’s a sperg. I’m almost certain he would be violent with a child, child, and anyone he thinks he can get away with it with.

Boy is that an awkward sentence.

Did we ever find out with some of his disorderly conduct incidents involved? It wouldn’t shock me to find out he actually has attacked someone, like a little 5 foot two guy that he thinks he can dominate. Or rape. He is fixated on rape.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Fair enough, there is certainly a lot of evidence that he’s a sperg. I’m almost certain he would be violent with a child, child, and anyone he thinks he can get away with it with.

Boy is that an awkward sentence.

Did we ever find out with some of his disorderly conduct incidents involved? It wouldn’t shock me to find out he actually has attacked someone, like a little 5 foot two guy that he thinks he can dominate. Or rape. He is fixated on rape.
I absolutely believe Pat would be violent with anyone he believed he could easily overpower. Women, children, smaller men.