• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

8/10/2011- Patrick S. Tomlinson was arrested for threatening to kill his ex-wife and unborn child. He admitted guilt and plead no contest.

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
If you're blowing off steam, you speak about things hypothetically in the moment. You don't lay out a plan about something that you will do months down the line.
When I first read the report, I thought that maybe rona is just a dumb bitch and did embellish what he said, because woman do sometimes do that. But nobody blows off steam by saying they'd kill their wife and children. You blow off steam by complaining about things your wife does or makes you do. Maybe she forced him to stop saying oopsie doodles, or to stop farting so much, or to not spend 8 hours a day on his fart couch. If rona went to ade about stuff like that, then she'd be in the wrong 100%. That would be legitimate venting and even a sister in law would know not to blab, because it's personal and doesn't present a danger to anyone.

But pat mentioned murdering his family; his wife and his soon-to-be-born child, and a man with a pringles can for a cock (RIP). And of course, we weren't there, so who knows? Maybe she really was embellishing. But fat doesn't deserve the benefit of a doubt. He lies constantly about things that are simple to prove with public information. We've heard his rage before. I imagine he said whatever he said in the same tone as he said "SHUT. YOUR. FUCKING. MOUTH."

Also, that rona felt disturbed and her dad called the cops says a lot about how they felt about pat as a whole. Who wants to involve the cops in a divorce? They didn't give him the benefit of a doubt either, and they actually knew him. They legitimately thought he was a danger to their family.

Last edited:

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
He said it to a family member while he was going through some awful shit. If you guys consider that a threat then what we've been doing to him is far worse.
This is the same as someone here making a post to someone else sayign they're going to do some dumb shit to Patrick and he then braying about how it's a death threat.
We get it, you got arrested for threatening an ex.

We've seen how Pat reacts to basic shit like being wrong or being called stupid. We've seen him go absolutely mental when he realized he was duped in Josiah 5. What happened between PCJ and Ade puts Josiah 5 to shame. It's likely the single most ego damaging event of his life. God knows how he was behaving during this time. He definitely could have been seriously planning to kill the baby and Ade because in his mind it's justified revenge. Rona thought it was serious enough to contact Ade and give a police statement when asked to.

G

Robert William Fisher's parents, friends, and church group all assumed he was just blowing off steam with the stuff he was saying because of the stress of his wife divorcing him and their constant arguing. They didn't report anything and gave him a break. He rewarded their trust by shooting his wife, his two young children, burning their house down and fleeing to never be seen again.

People issuing violent threats and plans when they're in a very stressful situation is more troubling because it can cause people to do irrational things in the moment. For all we know, the arrest brought him back to reality. Maybe there is a universe where she didn't report him and he ended up doing something horrific. He's an alcoholic in a very stressful situation with violent fantasies in his head.

You assume he was just 'blowing off steam', and that the family member was just being a cunt. Those are two assumptions. In light of any evidence to the contrary, I'm going with the simplest explanation that doesn't require assumptions on top of it.

If I was married to a woman, and she intensely fucked over my brother like you're assuming she did, I would not wait 4 years to divorce her. She would be out right away. If we're going to start making assumptions, I would assume it says a lot about how right his brother felt his wife was in doing so.
Also, what was Rona supposed to do? "Nah you wont murder your wife and newborn daughter, ur just yanking my chain."

Pat probably said it with seriousness and intent just like the tone he had when he said "and when I find out who they are, they're dead."

He's a fuckin homicidal lunatic dude.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
Could be onto something, he hates bald guys to the point he claims his hairline has never moved and Harley riders and Jon was shaving his head and I’m assuming had a Harley Davidson bike. Also why he denies not gaining a pound in years because Jon was a big boy so he prob said his wife “left him for a fat guy” as a way to cope.
Indeed he was. RIP PCJ

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
He said it to a family member while he was going through some awful shit. If you guys consider that a threat then what we've been doing to him is far worse.
This is the same as someone here making a post to someone else sayign they're going to do some dumb shit to Patrick and he then braying about how it's a death threat.
if it was just an angry outburst Rona wouldn't have had such an emotional breakdown with the cop that necessitated them taking breaks from preparing the witness statement

this wasn't just a "I want that bitch dead", this was an ARTICULATED PLAN including the waiting until the kid was born. Rona knew patrick for years and found the it concerning enough to call the cops on him.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Pat probably said it with seriousness and intent just like the tone he had when he said "and when I find out who they are, they're dead."

He's a fuckin homicidal lunatic dude.
chad pat telling the beautiful rona how its gonna to go down

cover4.jpg

also only tell your mother about the any murders you folks gonna to commit, sister in law is an outsider

patrick is fat

Forum Clout
Also, what was Rona supposed to do? "Nah you wont murder your wife and newborn daughter, ur just yanking my chain."
Exactly. I'd say that claiming you want to murder people can be "just venting", but only if you're talking about the people at the DMV or TSA or black people in the checkout line, because 1) those are universally understood to be frustrating experiences, and 2) they aren't your fucking family.

It's pretty easy to think "well I'd be upset too, his wife is leaving him for another man and taking their unborn child" but I can't ever imagine myself saying those words out loud, let alone to another person. At a fucking public pool. His life is just so fucking pathetic and hilarious.

Last edited:

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
if it was just an angry outburst Rona wouldn't have had such an emotional breakdown with the cop that necessitated them taking breaks from preparing the witness statement

this wasn't just a "I want that bitch dead", this was an ARTICULATED PLAN including the waiting until the kid was born. Rona knew patrick for years and found the it concerning enough to call the cops on him.
I'm disappointed the officer didn't make her describe the suspect. I really want it on record in a police report that he's fat.

MasterPosHonor

🎵👏 Luminencz front 👏 Luminencz front 👏🎵
Forum Clout
I can understand someone being an emotional wreck and saying they want to kill their cheating wife and her boyfriend in the heat of the moment, without meaning it.

ED72-E57-C-D5-D6-4314-A3-B1-865-D868-E733-D.gif

But the baby?

What the fuck? Why would that even occur to him? He wasn't even that fat yet. We can't know for sure, but...

But fat doesn't deserve the benefit of a doubt.

Exactly. He has proven this time and time again. It's always safest to assume he'll do something stupid and selfish, as he is so fond of reminding us.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
Okay here's my official jennanalysis, keeping in mind I wasn't there and such.

Ade dumps Pat, I'm pregnant, Jon is my boyfriend now, Patrick is FURIOUSLY angry but doesn't have any friends to vent to. This is pre-stealthygeek and Ade was his de facto sounding board that he would complain to, but she no longer wants to listen to his problems. So he stews alone for weeks, months even, fixated on revenge. Ade started this war, but Patrick will get the last laugh as he always does, the question is how?

Kyle & Rona do notice that he's not doing so well, invite him out to the local pool as a mini-wellness check. Rona specifically gets told to have a conversation with him, because sometimes a woman's perspective can help calm down emotions. But the opposite happens, he goes into full rage erection mode. I WILL SEE THEM HUNTED DOWN, EXPELLED FROM THEIR HOMES, FOREVER PUNISHED (for voting Trump). That same anime supervillain monologuing character he snaps into when he feels others need to be punished.

So he tells Rona all the horrible revenge fantasies he has planned for his ex-wife, and she's horrified. Wanting to kill Annabelle was likely just the headline, I'd love to see her full statement if Dan can get his hands on that. However Patrick's self-proclaimed superpower is that he is always to be believed, whenever there's a he said/she said situation, the default is that Patrick is always telling the truth (because he never lies) and the other person is a liar who is known for lying.

So Patrick storms out of the pool and Rona has a little mental breakdown because she can't tell if he's full of bluster or if the threats are serious. She calls Ade, Ade's father, the police, gives her report while shaking and crying. The cops find Patrick and, of course, get the THAT DID NOT OCCUR! THAT DID NOT OCCUR! But arrest him anyway because dummy admits to threatening to kill Jon.

Once in prison, he reverts back to victim Pat. Cries and apologies to Rona, begging her to drop the charges or say she made it all up. Maybe Kyle and/or his parents pressure her into action: he doesn't mean it, he just gets angry. Blowing off some steam. She does and the case is dropped, but Ade still uses this to force Pat into completely signing over parental rights.

I really think the upcoming divorce documents should reflect this.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Okay here's my official jennanalysis, keeping in mind I wasn't there and such.

Ade dumps Pat, I'm pregnant, Jon is my boyfriend now, Patrick is FURIOUSLY angry but doesn't have any friends to vent to. This is pre-stealthygeek and Ade was his de facto sounding board that he would complain to, but she no longer wants to listen to his problems. So he stews alone for weeks, months even, fixated on revenge. Ade started this war, but Patrick will get the last laugh as he always does, the question is how?

Kyle & Rona do notice that he's not doing so well, invite him out to the local pool as a mini-wellness check. Rona specifically gets told to have a conversation with him, because sometimes a woman's perspective can help calm down emotions. But the opposite happens, he goes into full rage erection mode. I WILL SEE THEM HUNTED DOWN, EXPELLED FROM THEIR HOMES, FOREVER PUNISHED (for voting Trump). That same anime supervillain monologuing character he snaps into when he feels others need to be punished.

So he tells Rona all the horrible revenge fantasies he has planned for his ex-wife, and she's horrified. Wanting to kill Annabelle was likely just the headline, I'd love to see her full statement if Dan can get his hands on that. However Patrick's self-proclaimed superpower is that he is always to be believed, whenever there's a he said/she said situation, the default is that Patrick is always telling the truth (because he never lies) and the other person is a liar who is known for lying.

So Patrick storms out of the pool and Rona has a little mental breakdown because she can't tell if he's full of bluster or if the threats are serious. She calls Ade, Ade's father, the police, gives her report while shaking and crying. The cops find Patrick and, of course, get the THAT DID NOT OCCUR! THAT DID NOT OCCUR! But arrest him anyway because dummy admits to threatening to kill Jon.

Once in prison, he reverts back to victim Pat. Cries and apologies to Rona, begging her to drop the charges or say she made it all up. Maybe Kyle and/or his parents pressure her into action: he doesn't mean it, he just gets angry. Blowing off some steam. She does and the case is dropped, but Ade still uses this to force Pat into completely signing over parental rights.

I really think the upcoming divorce documents should reflect this.
The only thing I could add to this is that this was also Pat 70lbs ago, brother. I doubt the police interview was recorded. Him childing the detective.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
this case also shows how profoundly stupid Patrick is

they had zero evidence against and the 1.2 retard "self defense instructor" talked to the police without an attorney and confessed to part of the conduct for no reason

deeply moronic, incapable of basic cognitive function

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I'd get it if he said it to his wife or a stranger or some shit but saying it to a family member and they then reporting it back to his wife just seems like a disgusting thing to do.

I would agree with you if he said it to his brother and he ratted. But I know my SIL and would never trust her enough to go that route. There's also the weird shit of why it happened at the pool. There's a lot of unanswered questions.