Am I a faggot for unironically liking this entire album?

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Screenshot_20240424_184003_Spotify.jpg

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Those dudes had said apparently they didn't like the LATO music video because it didn't represent them and shit. Then you see the album cover and it may as well be a still from the video. I'm like "wtf"

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I've always wondered how Beige Fagquency found this song. It's a pretty deep cut, I never heard it til the Joe doc.

Only time I've heard it in the wild is when the dad visits a gay bar on Euphoria. Sam Levinson might be a brothaman. How else would he have heard? Maybe his dad is too, which would mean the creator of Oz likes us! I hope they have the courage to announce themselves. I won't give them the Alex Vogel treatment ,I pinkie swear!

View attachment Vogelllll.webp

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Only time I've heard it in the wild is when the dad visits a gay bar on Euphoria. Sam Levinson might be a brothaman. How else would he have heard? Maybe his dad is too, which would mean the creator of Oz likes us! I hope they have the courage to announce themselves. I won't give them the Alex Vogel treatment ,I pinkie swear!

View attachment 195273
Gta Iv Ballad of Gay Tony is the only other time I've heard of the band, and seems to me the more mainstream guess. Walk the Night was on that soundtrack.

Underrated game, too. You ran nightclubs, a straight one and a gay one. In the straight one, you got to fuck the girls in the bathroom and in the gay one, if you beat any of the fags at a dance off, they get pissed and try to fight you while throwing out catty insults. Man, gays and trannies were a fucking punchline in that game. There's even a talk show where two roided out meat heads laugh about curb stomping a tranny. I miss the good old days.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money

View attachment 195273
Oz was created by Tom Fontana, not Barry Levinson.