Ban Jenna?

Ban?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
I didn't read any of this thread. As is tradition.

Why would you want to ban anyone that isn't basically doing something illegal to take the site down. Just make fun of them if you don't like them. Or add them to ignore. Who gives a shit why would you want to ban people.
I think it's funny. I don't even know how to ban people because this account doesn't have mod access and when I tick moderator in the list of groups for my account it doesn't do anything. But I just wanted to make this thread to argue, etc.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
I think it's funny. I don't even know how to ban people because this account doesn't have mod access and when I tick moderator in the list of groups for my account it doesn't do anything. But I just wanted to make this thread to argue, etc.

Fuck off chink, if you're the new admin then ban me already, don't put it up to a vote. Ban Jenna because she hurt the feelings of a 5'3 conspiracy wacko

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
@Jenna that car crash has changed my mind, it's so over for you

Xi-Jinping-Winnie-the-Pooh.jpg

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
When the Chinese government does something fucked up it complete erases it from history. Talk about the incident is still banned over there. Meanwhile when the US government does something fucked up they may propagandize and lie but I still know about it and can say that was fucked up.

Extremely low bar to fill but still. If I turn on the news i’ll see and hear about the jew college protests. Even if i’m getting the most slanted biased view of it it’s not being erased in real time.
I mean the Jan 6 is literally the worst thing that happened to the US

They may let you talk about 911 and hola cuz but Jan 6 is not good