Ban Jenna?

Ban?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan Bena
1714338420893.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Man standing in front of tank probably ran away like coward! Chinese government certainly didn't capture and silence him! China most perfect country in the whole world!
Whoa whoa whoa buddy we’re gonna need a source on the Chinese torturing one of their citizens, that sounds far fetched for them to do. And ok even if they did do it look at what your country did, that makes it all ok! (Btw i do not need any sources when your country does a fucked up thing, you just tell me they did it and i’ll believe it)

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
See? Chinese bullshit is disregarded because what about American bullshit?!

Tianemen = Good because America = Bad
Matthew 7:5 (NIV): "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

If you are Chinese, worry about the bad things in China. If you are an American, I suggest worrying about the bad things in America.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Whoa whoa whoa buddy we’re gonna need a source on the Chinese torturing one of their citizens, that sounds far fetched for them to do. And ok even if they did do it look at what your country did, that makes it all ok! (Btw i do not need any sources when your country does a fucked up thing, you just tell me they did it and i’ll believe it)
I can source literally every claim I make about the United States, Suester.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Matthew 7:5 (NIV): "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye."

If you are Chinese, worry about the bad things in China. If you are an American, I suggest worrying about the bad things in America.
When the Chinese government does something fucked up it complete erases it from history. Talk about the incident is still banned over there. Meanwhile when the US government does something fucked up they may propagandize and lie but I still know about it and can say that was fucked up.

Extremely low bar to fill but still. If I turn on the news i’ll see and hear about the jew college protests. Even if i’m getting the most slanted biased view of it it’s not being erased in real time.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
When the Chinese government does something fucked up it complete erases it from history. Talk about the incident is still banned over there. Meanwhile when the US government does something fucked up they may propagandize and lie but I still know about it and can say that was fucked up.

Extremely low bar to fill but still. If I turn on the news i’ll see and hear about the jew college protests. Even if i’m getting the most slanted biased view of it it’s not being erased in real time.
Okay but I criticize the US government because they do very bad things to my country and control our politics completely and they want us to go to war against China. I have no desire to complain about China because they are very nice to us and buy a lot of our goods and make us very very rich.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Okay but I criticize the US government because they do very bad things to my country and control our politics completely and they want us to go to war against China. I have no desire to complain about China because they are very nice to us and buy a lot of our goods and make us very very rich.
Also this is in most Asian countries where there's no free speech. Try go to Japan and talk about Nanking or Unit 731.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Are you implying America promotes an us vs them mentality around the world? Nonsense.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
That's if they don't tell you it never happened
Anyone under 70/80 will just say they never heard of it. Schools only teach you enough to memorize dates and answers for tests. There’s no real learning of history whatsoever.

Generally speaking, only old Japs have any sense of pride in their country and even then it's pretty rare. The angriest I’ve ever made one was telling them about that documentary about the town that slaughters dolphins and this old lady refused to accept it was real. War stuff is just “they never taught us that so I don’t know.”

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I'm not going to vote to ban @Jenna - even if that "Hey hellhoooooole" makes my skin crawl.

They're not Dan, who brought a criminal here. They're not any of the idiots who made actual threats after reading the warning. They're... Well, I don't know what the fuck they are, but it's harmless rubbish and that's ok.

Don't make ya a bad person, right Fezzie?