Boq posting; What’s up with that?

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Is it supposed to be a dunk on me that I will be able to retire before 60 and buy an expensive vehicle so I can visit every corner of this country I love? Don't make me post a pic of the Somali equivalent, shut-inster
1713487540863.png

DM your number, I swear I will not release it. There's plenty of stuff I've kept private here that other users could attest to if they're willing or felt like it, I promise nothing bad will come your way.. I'll call you and vocaroo it and that'll be the end since you are unwilling to come to The Capital Grille @ GSP.
‘ I swear I will not release it’ because you’ve been the pinnacle of honesty in the past. And enough with the Capital Grille nonsense. I’m not getting arrested by Jersey cops responding to someone attempting to break into a restaurant.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Much much lower. This guy just throws back hilarious quotes I made at me as "gotchyas"...you wanted whole universities involved, perusing convocation videos...just on another level of sass..."dangerous sass"...this is drug addled spamming.

He really thought it would be like before.

Once I discovered your family were hard working immigrants and good people, I thought there’s really no reason to put them in the crossfire. Besides, I’m guessing your internet privileges might be curtailed if there was collateral damage. And you’re rather endearing and entertaining.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Once I discovered your family were hard working immigrants and good people, I thought there’s really no reason to put them in the crossfire. Besides, I’m guessing your internet privileges might be curtailed if there was collateral damage. And you’re rather endearing and entertaining.
It's my degree, Boqposter...but appreciate the illuminated sentiment