"Brunch" is a term purely used by alcoholic homosexuals right?

TorpidSloth

Our diner cooks are all ex-cons looking to turn their life around and old moms. They have impeccable hygiene. Maybe the ex-cons have shared a needle or two, or had unprotected sex with the block prison twink, but if there's no blood in your food you're good
Maybe before 1988. Now they're all Mexaquistadors, unless you're in Vermont, Maine or Upstate New York. My paternal grandmother was a Mayflower descendant American so forgive me for getting cunty on this point.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Maybe before 1988. Now they're all Mexaquistadors, unless you're in Vermont, Maine or Upstate New York. My paternal grandmother was a Mayflower descendant American so forgive me for getting cunty on this point.
Suburban places are mixed, but rural diners definitely are huwite. More urban places are anything goes, except black people working there for the most part lol. My experience may be limited.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Indian food is only heavenly when one of your national comfort foods is jellied eels with mushy mint peas
. National comfort food my arse! No one outside London eats that shit and a nation that thinks waffles, bacon and maple syrup goes together shouldn’t criticise any bastard.
And what people forget is that Britain conquered the world for spices but that shit was expensive. It was only rich who could afford it.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
. National comfort food my arse! No one outside London eats that shit and a nation that thinks waffles, bacon and maple syrup goes together shouldn’t criticise any bastard.
And what people forget is that Britain conquered the world for spices but that shit was expensive. It was only rich who could afford it.
On one hand, we have waffles, maple syrup, and bacon

On the other, jellied eels with mushy mint peas

Tough choice

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Can the Scotsman put an end to this debate?

If you're eating in between breakfast and lunch, you're just eating. Purriod. You don't label it like an elitist cunt. And if you're drinking, it better not be sugar water diluting the bite of the alcohol. Or else you've become an elitist candyass cunt.

Eat your bacon and eggs with toast and a straight scotch on the rocks with water (be a drunk all you want, but hydrate, heathen) like a functional man, you "avocado with brioche and tutti fruti pancakes with endless mimosas" flitting glitter-soaked nonce.