Compound East™ is not missing Joe

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
This kind of kills my theory that Carol is mean to Layler for no reason. Kid's actually happy here. The reason she looks like she's having her fucking soul crushed in every picture with Joe is simply because Joe is soul crushing to be around lol. Not only Joe, apparently Layler would rather spend time with Carol than her own mother.
"Kid's actually happy here."

It's called trauma bonding. When you grow up in a household dependent entirely on a $5,000 monthly stipend (which would be great for the average family, but not for a bow legged nigger with a Chinese guitar addiction) and you witness your dad skulk through the house with a cast iron skillet permanently attached to his bovine hoof yelling about niggers while his own lips are twice the size of the typical boot lipped jig he's ranting about, I'd assume it's a vurry traumatic experience. *Sniff*

PS: I'd sure enjoy a clip compilation of Ant & Ope scoffing and groaning at BovineBro calling into the direct hotline number with nothing of value or hilarious to say and ending with a faggot JewU gig plug after Ope would sardonically say "Ok, Joe, go ahead plug your gig" with silence from Ant. Would be PFG.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
"Kid's actually happy here."

It's called trauma bonding. When you grow up in a household dependent entirely on a $5,000 monthly stipend (which would be great for the average family, but not for a bow legged nigger with a Chinese guitar addiction) and you witness your dad skulk through the house with a cast iron skillet permanently attached to his bovine hoof yelling about niggers while his own lips are twice the size of the typical boot lipped jig he's ranting about, I'd assume it's a vurry traumatic experience. *Sniff*

PS: I'd sure enjoy a clip compilation of Ant & Ope scoffing and groaning at BovineBro calling into the direct hotline number with nothing of value or hilarious to say and ending with a faggot JewU gig plug after Ope would sardonically say "Ok, Joe, go ahead plug your gig" with silence from Ant. Would be PFG.
That's actually a great idea for a clip compilation and now that I'm thinking about it I'm surprised it doesn't already exist.