Day 3 of a Queer Birthday Celebration

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
We need to be preemptive with this and think larger in scope. They are way too comfortable in public. Even if these local businesses are good ol’ nigger hatin’ southern folk, they probably wouldn’t appreciate Anthony taking creep shots of patrons or waitstaff and posting them on Twitter so they can be mocked by morbidly obese truckers.
I did that with the two places last night, using Tony’s brazenness against him is quite ribbing.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
"White girls" sitting there with their big wop noses annoying the actual white people with their loud, drunken New York guinea behavior. Anthony probably dials up the "HA HA HA HA HOLY SHIT!!" hoping people will recognize him and people are just annoyed by him instead.

"Is there a white section you can move us to, please?"
HAYAHA HOLEEE SHIT WHY IS THAT WHITE FAMILY MOVING AWAY FROM US?? HAHA HOLEEE SHIT I GUESS THEY JUST CANT HANDLE HOW FUN AND JOYOUS US ITALIANS ARE! HAHAHA HOLEEESHIT THESE WHITE PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN LIKE US!

Frankly don’t think any of these places are going to ban Ant, but it’s funny knowing that there’s a good chance they’ll detest him. Bonus points if anyone ever asks why he’s he’s taking photos of families
It’s a hard sell because literally nobody outside of a tiny bubble knows who he is. If he was even a fraction more relevant - like Worldoftshirts or the Chick Fil A sauce girl who makes the retard face - we’d have more traction, but Anthony’s obscurity is his shield. Plus I’m sure he’d straight up deny ever doing or saying this shit if confronted in real life because he’s an ineffectual limp wristed pussy boy.

Grown men don't have "birthday weekends". They have a regular birthday, where their friends send them a brief message, and their spouse or whoever maybe gets them a little something, or takes them out to eat. On that day. Then, after that day, birthday time is over for another year. They don't prance around for four days, they don't hang gay banners in their house, and they don't mention it two hundred fucking times. Nana has been even more grating and annoying than usual lately, and it's high time that we do whatever we can to make him miserable, angry and/or pissy-eyed. He's just begging for it now. I'm gonna make a fake Twitter account right now, and liberally salt his queer Twitter feed with pics of diseased penises and nigger vaginas.