• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eastside Dave

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hilarious, but he is the reason I evetually burn out on Ron and Fez when I listen to old clips. His life sounds like a fucking nightmare and I get anxiety thinking about it in a "there but for the grace of God go I" sort of way
I only got into Ron & Fez after the show ended but what’s the whole story with him? I know he got married on the air but his wife was cheating on him even though they had two kids or something? He left the show over money, right? Sirius was real cheap or something and he couldn’t afford to live there and do the show. I remember Ron mentioning Dawn Cumia married ESD and how all the weddings she did ended in divorce.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
I only got into Ron & Fez after the show ended but what’s the whole story with him? I know he got married on the air but his wife was cheating on him even though they had two kids or something? He left the show over money, right? Sirius was real cheap or something and he couldn’t afford to live there and do the show. I remember Ron mentioning Dawn Cumia married ESD and how all the weddings she did ended in divorce.
I've had the stream on a lot recently and I still don't even know for sure. I think he was West Side Claire and he dumped her for pretty much no reason, then she fucked a guy while they were split, then they got back together and he made her cry on air bringing up personal stuff, then he left her again and married Casey, had kids with her and then she blew a chef and eventually left him.

I could be way off though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I've had the stream on a lot recently and I still don't even know for sure. I think he was West Side Claire and he dumped her for pretty much no reason, then she fucked a guy while they were split, then they got back together and he made her cry on air bringing up personal stuff, then he left her again and married Casey, had kids with her and then she blew a chef and eventually left him.

I just know Fez was right to question “what is wrong with you?” For being with her and popping out kids so quick that he couldn’t afford.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
I just know Fez was right to question “what is wrong with you?” For being with her and popping out kids so quick that he couldn’t afford.
Fez was right about a lot when it came to Dave. I think Dave and Casey led the charge of hate towards Fezzie on the message boards, way before Sam caught on and started bringing attention to Fez on O&A. Casey got caught doing it I think. I know she was caught bashing the sponsor that Fez was trying to plug. Dave turned everyone behind the scenes against Earl too. I mean they all hated that lazy bum, but Dave made an effort to do the opposite of what he was told and undermined him constantly to the interns. He was ten times the shit stirrer that Sam was at times and he was always drunk, an embarrassment to himself and his friends and basically just a curse to anyone who went near him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout

West Side blew the chef and Ron brought it up when she was on the phone because he assumed she knew since Dave said it was on the air. Casey was cheating on Dave with their wedding band drummer for I believe their whole marriage. Dave was by far the most entertaining part of that show.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
West Side blew the chef and Ron brought it up when she was on the phone because he assumed she knew since Dave said it was on the air. Casey was cheating on Dave with their wedding band drummer for I believe their whole marriage. Dave was by far the most entertaining part of that show.
Ah yeah that sounds right actually.