• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat, racist pig catching more shit on Twitter

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
7aRYuGL.png

I'm so sorry, Paul.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hahahahaha this is fucking perfect. Yet again he's dealing with an unbelievably dumb, entitled cunt but he can't say what he wants to her because she's a protected class. Long may this bit continue. It's the perfect punishment for him.
I think we’ve found our new bit - get black women angry at Pat. He can’t play the victim since he’s a white man and can’t be his usual cunty self since they can claim he’s racist. He has to behave and can’t talk down like he does to anyone who disagrees with him.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I think we’ve found our new bit - get black women angry at Pat. He can’t play the victim since he’s a white man and can’t be his usual cunty self since they can claim he’s racist. He has to behave and can’t talk down like he does to anyone who disagrees with him.

Can’t block them either, which is his usual self defence move.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
7aRYuGL.png

I'm so sorry, Paul.
This is what these forever victims wish they got so they can show the internet. So many claim to be victims of everything but nothing to show for it. It’s why they believe no matter how ridiculous. These are the types (including Pat) that believed Jussie Smollett. Sadly I bet some of these types still believe him.

G

Witnessing him having to be humble as to not upset the woke crowd while you know he's absolutely livid is so fucking funny. He's seething right now but has to control his natural cuntiness lest he offend the wrong person. God is this beautiful.
Niki is telling him what to write. She really is there and he doesnt use her account. You guys are wrong about this.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Why is she liking all these Tweets but not saying shit? Nah. Something isn't right." Lol. Because it's Rick.
And he’s scared because he thinks nobody has ever noticed she likes EVERYTHING he tweets in seconds. Anytime Pat fights with someone (including his toilet) Niki liked it less than a minute after posting.