Gavin McInnes spotted on Columbias campus

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
His part native "wife" is clearly a Baphomet Tranny, head twice as big as his.

licensed-image.jpg

NewJersey.gov

LOL oh yeah, real convincing there, Gavin. Note how she made him dress like someone approximating a heterosexual man, for once.
His wardrobe and fashion obsession is so faggy...at least 20-30% of his show is him discussing fashion and/or punk music taste...in between the simping for Jews and just basic alt-right talking points.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
His wardrobe and fashion obsession is so faggy...at least 20-30% of his show is him discussing fashion and/or punk music taste...in between the simping for Jews and just basic alt-right talking points.

When was the last time you were gone for 12 hours?

Answer the question you fucking weasel nigger.

Niggercuntkikefaggot

Hold my hand, dude
Yeah, and he's always harping on how she's a liberal and they dont share Political views, and that she's inviting over her liberal friends to the house and its "soooo awkward and crazy". Always feels like a forced Bert Kreischler-type anecdote when he talks about her.
Bitch has a hefty ass jaw. Thats like one of the trailer park boys trannies

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Did you see the one segment he did where he brought in a rack of suits and shirts and discussed color pairings?

I will admit he makes a case for owning custom tailored suits. I wouldn’t mind getting one of those Nita fashions fittings.

NewJersey.gov

Did you see the one segment he did where he brought in a rack of suits and shirts and discussed color pairings?

I will admit he makes a case for owning custom tailored suits. I wouldn’t mind getting one of those Nita fashions fittings.
Sounds like a segment I'd seen yes... seen this? Two fags reminiscing about youth and fashion sense

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
You're a Pat Poster who came here via Kiwifarms. You're not a brotherman anymore than Salted Earth Truffle was.

Energetic masquerading as "funny".

You're a nigger who came from a cave. You're not a human anymore than Coco the Monkey.

A nigger masquerading as white.