I discovered the real life Canadian Joe Cumia today...

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
And oddly enough, it's Chris Jericho.

Schinkle bout it: never had a real job. LARP's for a living as a rock star (he's not). Thinks he can sing (he can't). Relies on covers (they're terrible). Opportunities happened due to famous family (his father was a hockey player).

Oh, you think I'm finished? Well allow me to retort with this: the cunt had an online meltdown and posted a tirade that, if it had to do with any other subject, I'd swear would come right out of the Cumia Playbook of Pointless Ranting. Read at your own risk.

730abbfdca83ba83272fd302ad4f0dc3.png

93daa8ad301f27289e1e0b80a5e41474.png

7400a18b09fddbceefc7bdc582a8b860.png

Thanks for being brief, Chris. No bacon egg and cheese on a roll today?

16739bccac41a91828a8378702bbc167.jpg

UnPRePared

I'll never forget when the American fan admitted he went on this fat fucks cruise (in his defense, it was for a woman - an attractive one at that).

Said Jericho Sang every night, voice was absolute shit, even dressed up like a gaudy fuck on a few of the nights. And EVERY night ended with "Judas".

UnPRePared

I'm not up on wrestling these days but whenever he wasn't the face he played a smarmy douche it's working obviously if that's his character. I love the behind the scenes shoot interviews and have never heard a bad word spoken about him. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt on this one.

You may very well be right.

Doesn't change that he can't sing for shit.

I'm just calling a Spade a Cumia.