• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I Wanna See the Courthouse Movie! - Part 3

Forum Clout
Certainly not guaranteed, but then Quasi does a third-party interview with Lynn and can sue her for fraud...at a certain point they won't be able to open any credit cards and they can only pay for things in cash. The few dollars in audible royalties will get garnished. You can only claim a certain number of "luxury items" as exempt. Quasi can start taking his nerf guns and his toys. The TV. They will have one shitty car, no credit cards, no income, and a mortgage. "Winning" in this scenario is no assets, a foreclosure on their home, and a multi-year contested bankruptcy from quasi alleging their fraud. He can run through everyone whos done any business with them through subpoenas and interviews.

So yeah its possible that if they live this way for 20 -30 years they can "win" I suppose. There is no avoiding this. It's a slow creeping void.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
It's one of pat's fatal flaws. He can't recognize a win from a loss. He has no deep game. It's like playing chess with some who sacrifices bishops for pawns. To him, he still took a piece from you not realizing that you're playing book moves he's never even heard of.
Damn, that's a pretty good analysis.

Uhhhsssssssssssssssssss.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I’m no legal-eagle, but that’s just good lawyering on Quasi’s part.

It’s almost like our Indian Overlord is doing this for shits and giggles. Not the money.

But what do I know?
1679745624148.jpeg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I see from using Search that Rahul has pig bragging about donating his covid check:

View attachment 104398

But I hope Pig has to admit that he never actually donates to anything, be it charity, political campaigns, or gofundme's (e.g., Hooli's), and just lies to farm social media likes.
iirc, the income threshold for filing jointly that would get you knocked down to $800 was $150,000. On top of that, political donations are public and there's no record of Pat (or Niki) donating $800 to Biden's "warchest [sic]". So bull fucking shit on both counts, Pat.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
iirc, the income threshold for filing jointly that would get you knocked down to $800 was $150,000. On top of that, political donations are public and there's no record of Pat (or Niki) donating $800 to Biden's "warchest [sic]". So bull fucking shit on both counts, Pat.
No, stlaker you don't get to decide what's bullshit

dont-look-at-my-filename-roundeye.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
State and local income taxes. Medicare contribution tax. Alternative minimum tax, personal income tax, capital gains tax, sales tax, estate tax, gift taxes, property taxes.

Tens of thousands of dollars a year, can’t even get maintained roads or clean drinking water. 40 grand down the drain and you literally can’t drink the water most places.

At least Zelensky is getting his tanks and Patrick is getting his PPP fraud money to go on vacation and buy fridges and car bumpers. Sorry Quasi, nothing for you.

Sometimes I finish work and just think what’s the fucking point? I got a computer science degree, I have no debt and I save and keep myself healthy to avoid health insurance issues, why bother? You can just be a work shy fat pig and take gibs and pretend to be an author and fuck over hard working Indians like Quasi with frivolous bullshit funded by pedophiles.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
State and local income taxes. Medicare contribution tax. Alternative minimum tax, personal income tax, capital gains tax, sales tax, estate tax, gift taxes, property taxes.

Tens of thousands of dollars a year, can’t even get maintained roads or clean drinking water. 40 grand down the drain and you literally can’t drink the water most places.

At least Zelensky is getting his tanks and Patrick is getting his PPP fraud money to go on vacation and buy fridges and car bumpers. Sorry Quasi, nothing for you.

Sometimes I finish work and just think what’s the fucking point? I got a computer science degree, I have no debt and I save and keep myself healthy to avoid health insurance issues, why bother? You can just be a work shy fat pig and take gibs and pretend to be an author and fuck over hard working Indians like Quasi with frivolous bullshit funded by pedophiles.
Really makes you think.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Really makes you think.

Makes me think we’re all totally, utterly fucked. An increasingly fat, lazy and narcissistic population like Patrick and his close pedophile friends who fund his lolsuits. People who can’t do a push up, work a 40 hour week or tell you what the difference between bidmas and bodmas is in simple maths.

This trajectory amongst people combined with a total unsecured national debt over 200 trillion dollars, perpetual debt ceiling raises, deficits and social security Ponzi schemes. We have less chance of being brutally fucked than an unsupervised child around Paul Weimer, Eric Hildeman or Patrick Tomlinson and his best friend Jackson Jones.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Makes me think we’re all totally, utterly fucked. An increasingly fat, lazy and narcissistic population like Patrick and his close pedophile friends who fund his lolsuits. People who can’t do a push up, work a 40 hour week or tell you what the difference between bidmas and bodmas is in simple maths.

This trajectory amongst people combined with a total unsecured national debt over 200 trillion dollars, perpetual debt ceiling raises, deficits and social security Ponzi schemes. We have less chance of being brutally fucked than an unsupervised child around Paul Weimer, Eric Hildeman or Patrick Tomlinson and his best friend Jackson Jones.
On one hand, I have disdain for manchildren who spend all day playing video games, watching capeshit, and giving likes on Twitter. On the other hand, I read some of your posts and think "Can you just go play a video game for an hour or watch a baseball game and chill the fuck out?"

You sound lonely sometimes, Lizard King. Go find a "normal" chick and have some human company. And keep this Weltschmerz shit out of my goddamn legal thread.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
On one hand, I have disdain for manchildren who spend all day playing video games, watching capeshit, and giving likes on Twitter. On the other hand, I read some of your posts and think "Can you just go play a video game for an hour or watch a baseball game and chill the fuck out?"

You sound lonely sometimes, Lizard King. Go find a "normal" chick and have some human company. And keep this Weltschmerz shit out of my goddamn legal thread.

It’s a tough one man, on the one hand you’re right on the other hand I think I am.

You know in the matrix 2, when they’re driving down that never ending freeway? They’re destroying about 5000 cars, doing magical karate moves, shooting missiles and spraying bullets everywhere - there’s dreadlocked ghost men who can fly. It’s wild. All this is happening and everyone on the road just keeps driving next to them like it’s a normal traffic situation to navigate on the way to work. Why are they not stopping? That’s how the country is now. Just pull over and don’t get murdered by a nigger in a trench coat throwing grenades off the top of a truck.

Buncha fucking faggots to be completely honest witcha.

Allow me to retort.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Ok sure, you can live in squalor and take shitty tourist vacations to cartel strongholds on someone else's dime. There's a ceiling though. Remember this fatso though having 17k in savings was independently wealthy.

Do you want to live next to the projects with no garage, a toilet paper holder door and a backward fence?

Use your degree, and move up in the corporate world. Jump around positions while getting either RSUs or ISO if they're pre-public. Take vacations, and build up your wealth with investments. Do any of the people you see doing this seem happy? I don't mean the fake shit they pretend like.

Does fatty may shill seems happy to you? Does Mary three names? Anyone in the "sifffwa?

View attachment 105558

I lost more than 17k in Bitcoin and I literally didn’t even care, I’m not rich but that’s not something I can’t simply earn again in not a long time. It was something I had to do to learn a lesson and will save me far more than 17k in the future.

That’s a fair assessment, I’d rather be over worked and hate my job than be Shane Nokes or Betsy Resto existing on handouts with no purpose or contribution to anybody.

G

Ok sure, you can live in squalor and take shitty tourist vacations to cartel strongholds on someone else's dime. There's a ceiling though. Remember this fatso though having 17k in savings was independently wealthy.

Do you want to live next to the projects with no garage, a toilet paper holder door and a backward fence?

Use your degree, and move up in the corporate world. Jump around positions while getting either RSUs or ISO if they're pre-public. Take vacations, and build up your wealth with investments. Do any of the people you see doing this seem happy? I don't mean the fake shit they pretend like.

Does fatty may shill seems happy to you? Does Mary three names? Anyone in the "sifffwa?

View attachment 105558
This. They all look miserable nobaconeggcheese. Pats vacations look shittier than one of my normal weekends at home and I don't even think mm schill can even afford to take any.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I lost more than 17k in Bitcoin and I literally didn’t even care, I’m not rich but that’s not something I can’t simply earn again in not a long time. It was something I had to do to learn a lesson and will save me far more than 17k in the future.

That’s a fair assessment, I’d rather be over worked and hate my job than be Shane Nokes or Betsy Resto existing on handouts with no purpose or contribution to anybody.
Yeah dude, you’re kidding yourself if you don’t think Patrick and that Microsoft Store guy hate themselves. Men especially are wired to be productive to the point where we get depressed if we’re not.

Patrick literally sued a forum host because he has nothing else going on. At his core, he’s bored and lonely and the people who supposedly care about him didn’t tell him it was a bad idea.

So yes, the country is shit. Yes, it’s fucking depressing that you pay taxes to subsidize the lowest common denominator. Yes, it’d be easier to just quit your job and become one of them. No, it won’t make you happy because you know you’re better than that.

I could be way off but you strike me as a guy who is still figuring out his goals. If that’s true, take time to seriously think about what you want to accomplish before you die.

It’s not even like they all need to be serious. One of my goals is to live long enough to see Jim Norton die alone. The point is that you need to choose your own purpose. I think that may help.