I will absolutely meet up tonight 4/27 Fabio’s pizzeria 635 Meeker Ave, Brooklyn NYC 7:00 pm

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Worthless camaraderie seeking minion...hyuck hyuck some more with a bunch of crackheads and reprobates, altster.

12 hours.
Not so.

1000000671.jpg

Antsballwasher

asshole
"It wasn't me. You started it." Spineless worthless nothing.
Even screeching like an asshole I contribute more than crying to a forum with an attention whoring poll of "ill leave if you vote me out" and then stay around anyways. Did you really think anyone wanted you here you dumb fuck?

you're late 30's, fired from being a substitute teacher, in an out of rehab, fiance left you, suicidal ideation, almost homeless, alchy.. etc....
and you have the fucking gall to talk to an upstanding working man CQ_1.... like that?!?!
Where the fuck does your confidence come from... the balls on this stutterin mutterin prick

Screenshot 2024-04-29 6.13.15 AM.png

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
you're late 30's, fired from being a substitute teacher, in an out of rehab, fiance left you, suicidal ideation, almost homeless, alchy.. etc....
and you have the fucking gall to talk to an upstanding working man CQ_1.... like that?!?!
Where the fuck does your confidence come from... the balls on this stutterin mutterin prick

View attachment 196086
I think you're confused

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.

View attachment 196086
Woah, why you gotta go and be all negative in a nice thread about friends meeting up for pizza?

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
Hilarious how calm and composed your responses are in this thread, while these sassters get more and more histrionic, while gaslighting you as the histrionic one. Particularly 8 pages onwards, and especially Turk February...what's bugging him? LOL
While it certainly ain't cool to lose yer cool, this might set an awful precedent. What if next time someone's chompers or scarf closet gets scrutinized, he just goes "oh, taking a shot of my ivories for the fellas IS pretty dumb"? Man's word is the only thing separating us from the goddamn animals.

View attachment 196086
looks like rick shapiro in lucky louie

1714423323148.png

View attachment 196086
Besides, I gave CHH what he wanted. He wanted a meet up where a drunk anti social who spends most of his time on a forum where people hate him made a fool of himself. I wasn’t going to indulge his nonsense in public so I kept it the forums where it would have ended up anyway. He got what he wanted just not the way he wanted it.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Besides, I gave CHH what he wanted. He wanted a meet up where a drunk anti social who spends most of his time on a forum where people hate him made a fool of himself. I wasn’t going to indulge his nonsense in public so I kept it the forums where it would have ended up anyway. He got what he wanted just not the way he wanted it.
Realizing the attention has been off of him for a few hours the attention starved faggot returns for seconds with his inane horseshit.