Is Rick possessed by demons?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Started out watching different movie (praise st mel) scenes of Jesus' confrontations in the desert and through that ended up listening to hours of Father Chad Ripperger talk about exorcisms.

A lot of the traits he talks about sound awfully familiar, so wanted to put such out there and get some feedback.

I am a believer but don't know my Bible as well as I probably should so I am interested in No Bacon's thoughts and/or anyone else's who would like to weigh in or at least call me a faggot.

You may be onto something. As seen in this depiction of a "pig genie"

Screenshot from 2024-04-29 10-05-39.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Muslims call it Djin’s I think, atheists call them UFOs/aliens, housewives call them bad vibes, occultists call them entities. Nephilim, ghosts, gnostic prison gaurds. It’s endless and every society in human history knew about them, until about 80 years ago when everybody became “rationalists” and worshipped themselves and vague concepts of science they don’t understand.

It really doesn’t matter. It’s demons, it’s evil. They lie to you, they twist your mind and fill your heart with hatred, they lead you to lust and sin, they torture you.

Call it whatever you want, you have authority over them but they are real and they are powerful. You can cast them out, and I want everyone to take it seriously and do just that.

G

Muslims call it Djin’s I think, atheists call them UFOs/aliens, housewives call them bad vibes, occultists call them entities. Nephilim, ghosts, gnostic prison gaurds. It’s endless and every society in human history knew about them, until about 80 years ago when everybody became “rationalists” and worshipped themselves and vague concepts of science they don’t understand.

It really doesn’t matter. It’s demons, it’s evil. They lie to you, they twist your mind and fill your heart with hatred, they lead you to lust and sin, they torture you.

Call it whatever you want, you have authority over them but they are real and they are powerful. You can cast them out, and I want everyone to take it seriously and do just that.
The Screwtape Letters by CS Lewis is a good primer on this. It's a series of correspondence btw a demon and his nephew where he gives him advice on corrupting his human.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The thing you need to understand about the Bible is all of the commandments and instructions aren’t archaic methods of control or whatever edgy teenagers like Hildy say. They are extremely concise and rational methods of avoiding demonic forces control. It’s that simple.

It’s like you tell your children not to accept gifts from strangers, to look both ways.

The Bible is giving us succinct and beautiful ways to keep our spirits clean, to fight evil and avoid death (in the real sense of the word) - demons are real, they know how it ends and they are fully consumed with bringing down as many people with them as possible while they can. We are being given a chance to save ourselves first. True love is free will.

It’s very easy to understand but the vast majority of people have eyes but do not see.

There’s a story about a rich man who goes to Hell and begs Abraham to rescue him, where he’s told he can’t rescue him from his own choices, and that he’s simply where he wished to be, seperate from God. Then he asks for one last chance to walk the Earth to warn his loved ones, and Abraham tells him they already have Moses and many prophets to do that, and they will ignroe you as they ignore them, just as he did.

It’s very real, very scary shit. Look up the possession of Analise Michielle (sp?) and tell me it’s not real, it’s what the films were based on. She knew deep historical lore confirmed in the Vatican vaults, she accused bishops of crimes that only came to the light decades later.

G

"Whatever we do in the light and love of the Lord is light and lovely. It is his will that direct our actions. So how could we be capable of sin?" I'm paraphrasing but a variation of line appears everywhere throughout literature and history. It's the sort of thing Pat would use to declare himself correct because the outcome he desires is the good outcome and those who disagree want bad things to happen so by definition what he says is correct.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
As they used to describe Patrice, Pat is "all seven sins rolled into one person." Full blown possession is very rare according to exorcists like Fr. Ripperger, but demonic influence seems like it's much more common. Meaning people are still in control of their actions, but because they lack self-discipline and virtue they are easily influenced by concupiscence.

Rather than possessing you, it's more like they take your soul for a joyride and then flee after they crash it on the side of the road, leaving you to deal with the wreckage. Just looking at him, he's definitely not one to say no to appetite. Everyone is affected by this to different degrees, but he is like the epitome of someone influenced by it.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
"Whatever we do in the light and love of the Lord is light and lovely. It is his will that direct our actions. So how could we be capable of sin?" I'm paraphrasing but a variation of line appears everywhere throughout literature and history. It's the sort of thing Pat would use to declare himself correct because the outcome he desires is the good outcome and those who disagree want bad things to happen so by definition what he says is correct.

“If God real then why bad thing happen?” Is what morons say. They simply don’t understand.

It’s not even a faith issue, you can quite literally challenge demons right this second if you want proof. Set in your mind you’re going to set aside an hour to quietly read the Bible with an open mind and see them work on you so you don’t do this. Some hostile alien force will work on you and you won’t do it, though again - the people who are blind with seeing eyes will just feel more vindicated because they realised it’s a waste of time to do something so silly, it’s just a sky daddy! I’m too smart for such things.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
As they used to describe Patrice, Pat is "all seven sins rolled into one person." Full blown possession is very rare according to exorcists like Fr. Ripperger, but demonic influence seems like it's much more common. Meaning people are still in control of their actions, but because they lack self-discipline and virtue they are easily influenced by concupiscence.

Rather than possessing you, it's more like they take your soul for a joyride and then flee after they crash it on the side of the road, leaving you to deal with the wreckage. Just looking at him, he's definitely not one to say no to appetite. Everyone is affected by this to different degrees, but he is like the epitome of someone controlled by it.

Read the Analeise Michell files, demons lie about everything of course but they can and are compelled to tell the truth sometimes, God has full authority over everything. They reluctantly admit God allowed them to posses this poor little girl, so the world might see they are real and wake up - and it’s worked, those tapes have softened the hearts of many and will always continue to.

She prayed as a kid to save others from damnation, and she was chosen to do that. She suffered immensely but will have been rewarded accordingly in the kingdom, those who lower themselves the lowest are exalted the highest, and vice versa.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Watch Derek Prince discuss possession, this is pretty much what I sperg about.

It’s very much real.

Thank you for sharing, I find stuff like this fascinating. I asked my friend recently who was raised Catholic and later turned into an atheist how he feels about all the attacks on the Bible and Jesus Christ over the last few years and how if whoever is in charge didn't care or think such held power they wouldn't spend the time or resources trying to tear it down. Who knows maybe im bonkers.

Here is the video and the specific exchange that started this whole thought process.