Laptops

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Lenovo Thinkpad
1000000699.png

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Any sort of mid range Acer laptops are pretty good for what you are looking for. Don't get anything Dell or HP.
Screenshot_3.png

It's funny you say that. A guy posted the same thing on/r/CFP. What's so bad about both of those brands?
The same guy said," Lenovo Yoga if you want a laptop you can also write on directly, otherwise a Thinkpad."

Lenovo has a You Pay What We Pay deal right now, @Leonard Rhomberg.

Last edited:
Lenovo Thinkpad
I came in here to say this. If you get a Dell best case scenario you're spending hours or hundreds re-setting the charge port and buying a new battery every few years.

Lenova Thinkpad is the best laptop I've ever owned. The actual numbers are always middle of the road for the price but the build quality seems to be better.

Their in-house Thinkpad USB-C dock is fantastic as well. True plug-and-play.

I don't know shit about Mac products.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
View attachment 193990
It's funny you say that. A guy posted on /r/CFP the same thing. What's so bad about both of those brands?
Same guy said" Lenovo Yoga if you want a laptop you can also write on directly, otherwise a Thinkpad."
They're American, therefore fucking garbage

As others have mentioned, Chinese PCs are somehow better than the shit we churn out

Lenovo, Acer, Asus

Nowadays I go for AMD on a laptop

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Lenovos are fucking tanks. Really good laptops that aren't dragged down by gay zoomer features like colorful RGB keyboards and flimsy build quality.
My last laptop was a gigabyte and I won't be doing that again. The screen clearly has a bad connection and flickers and cuts out sometimes if its open at the wrong angle. Its the first laptop I've ever wanted to send back but they want me to ship it to fucking taiwan for a replacement. I don't know if i just got a bad one, but the build quality is terrible. Fuck gigabyte.

has anyone ever used that red dot though?
the cursor nub? all my thinkpads are a decade+ old so i don't know how they are on modern models, but i use it constantly, to the point i never use the trackpad (which suck ass from my experience on older machines). they're great for playing games on doom source ports too.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
the cursor nub? all my thinkpads are a decade+ old so i don't know how they are on modern models, but i use it constantly, to the point i never use the trackpad (which suck ass from my experience on older machines). they're great for playing games on doom source ports too.

Yeah, what’s the reason for it? I guess there’s a small minority of users who actually use it but they would go mental if it was ever removed. It doesn’t bother me. It’s provided by work but it’s a great laptop for work stuff.