• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
Ironically, he'll be playing Dan in the movie. Boomia of course will be played by Vito from the Sopranos and Bam will be played by the toothless old homeless lady who offered to blow uncle junior when he wandered off.
Can Bam be played by the bizza bizza social security lady with the newspaper in her ass?

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Thats codeword for “I know. I got it wrong but i’m too stubborn to retract. Now shut the fuck up and leave me alone you fucking peasant.”
Now his retard followers are trying to solve the case. Im sure that will go as you would expect.

1694129547703.png

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
Now his retard followers are trying to solve the case. Im sure that will go as you would expect.

View attachment 149002
Yea that guy would be so messed up, he might be an alcoholic layabout, deadbeat child abandoner, never played a sport, held a real job, and went around picking fights with strangers on a multitude of subjects he failed in High School and never went to college for. Or does that happen when dad is a queer rodeo clown?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Yea that guy would be so messed up, he might be an alcoholic layabout, deadbeat child abandoner, never played a sport, held a real job, and went around picking fights with strangers on a multitude of subjects he failed in High School and never went to college for. Or does that happen when dad is a queer rodeo clown?
How important is playing the sport?