• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It’s just so obviously a faildox. The person they describe sounds nothing like the Booms we know and love. I wonder if Pat ever recalls that Hildy was an undercover troll for months who gleefully went along with the shenanigans. Oh well.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It’s just so obviously a faildox. The person they describe sounds nothing like the Booms we know and love. I wonder if Pat ever recalls that Hildy was an undercover troll for months who gleefully went along with the shenanigans. Oh well.
I've suspected that this Hildeman faggot is a troll for the longest time. He just emerged out of nowhere and kept inserting himself, defending Pat and desperately trying to get into his good graces. And I'm sure Pat has been suspicious of him this whole time and still is to some degree.

G

I've suspected that this Hildeman faggot is a troll for the longest time. He just emerged out of nowhere and kept inserting himself, defending Pat and desperately trying to get into his good graces. And I'm sure Pat has been suspicious of him this whole time and still is to some degree.

The thought of pat being suspicious about who is or isn't an ally is incredibly funny. Got me laughing hard. Like this is some sort of large scale government conspiracy and he needs to weed out the moles. Or maybe he has to use the moles to lead him back to the mole holes. Just stop responding and he would be fine. Shit, just respond half as much and it would be better for him. I wonder if he's ever combed through his followers trying to identify stalkers. 🤣😹🤣🤣😹😹

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It’s a very, very strong possibility. The thing with the Boomia dox…it could be an error but it’s glaring. So glaring it makes you wonder. It’s tough, man.

G

They already got those.
fd.jpg

Butter. Salt. Perfect.