• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
It is always a really good idea when you have someones name and address and evidence of their crimes that have been “submitted to the FBI” to then post about said people on Twitter rather than letting the authorities do their work. If Boomia committed crimes and was actually Prongay…wouldn’t see him no more. But he’s still here, still getting away with it. Wonder why that is.

And lets be honest…most of us are “afraid” of being doxxed not because of potential crimes but because posting in a Kike hate thread 24/7 probably won’t look good to your coworkers. Even the people who supposedly comitted crimes like Dan, once again, have all their info out there. And Dan was so scared he flew to Milwuakee to sit in on Pats trial. Wonder why he wasn’t arrested.

• Deleted by Torque’sHeadBump
Show…

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Stuff like this makes me realize I seriously underestimated just how dumb Patrick truly is.

It's just unbelievable how he never steps producing milk. Jackie getting involved in this whole thing and constantly egging him on has only made him that much worse too.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
I’m so sorry, Pat

IMG_4210.jpeg

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
He's literally mentioned he has addresses and not the he fears being killed, but rather that he may have to kill...that's a direct threat being cloaked in as admin once said "rid me of this turbulent priest" vibes. Or maybe he will kill Niki to frame some guy in NJ. He's a danger.