• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive multi-tweet about Boomia incoming

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
It’s amazing how he claims to be up on current trends in pop culture yet didnt watch one of the biggest and critically acclaimed shows in history
Even if he watched both shows i’d give him a pass on not noticing Mucci in the Sopranos. He’s a small character that appears in one episode in the last season and I didn’t remember until someone said he was an actor. But in Boardwalk Empire the guy is in the first season for an extended period replacing one of the main characters.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Ho. Li. Shit. This is proper mental.

What if he starts thinking Niki is Lizzie Borden?

I'm worried for her safety.

Yes.gif

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Watching his cope after making a fool of himself AGAIN is almost more entertaining than the troll pranks themselves.

He does seem incapable of feeling embarrassment or shame though. Remember, he's "always right" so he's in a constant state of inventing fantastical lies and bullshit to deflect from near constant public humiliation.
All that does is make him blind to all the times he is wrong but it doesnt mean that everyone else watching doesnt see what a bumbling fool he is. Especially after you have seen him step on multiple rakes. Its totally McChicken Little. He keeps screaming the sky is falling and when his followers see that he freaking out about bad information they just tune him out.

• Deleted by Leonard Rhomberg
Show…

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How do you look at that photo and not realize it's an actors promo shot from the early 2000s, even without knowing who it is? He's so fucking retarded I can't believe it.
Because he wants it to be true so bad that he throws out any critical thinking and runs with it. Same way Josiah had him on the hook for 9 months.

1694124254186.png

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
"Sil, we gotta do something about that Pat guy... even though he coughed up da last payment he owed us, he's now saying he don't have to pay any more of it. Y'know, the other 18k."

"T, these fuckin' debtors. I'm telling ya, they never learn."

"Even worse, our friend Jerry the Chink went to go see him last week to collect payment... cocksucker told him to go fuck himself. Even threatened to rat us all out to the feds... says we're all "atalkers" now. Not good."

"I'll handle it T. I know just the guy for the job."

"Who, Sil?"

"You remember Bobby Sr.? Not Baccala, but that Prongay guy who used to do hits for the Colombos back in the '70s. Well Paulie is still in touch with his son. He'd be happy to do it. Even better, he's all the way up in Ontario now... it'll never lead back."

"Good, good. Prongay Jr. sounds like the right man for the job. It should look like an accident."

"Don't worry about it T, I hear this Pat guy has a pepperoni grinder in his basement. We won't even have to move him after. Consider it done."
1.jpg