• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's twitter is suspended.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I’m 99% sure I got CompoundBoss taken down. I just opened Twitter app for the first time ina while and I had this notification waiting on me. Unfortunately it doesn’t have a time stamp attached to it but the notification before it is a tweet from 7/29 and the one after it is from 7/31.

408fd0c19ad3317c8851b358fe0c8427.png

1c15eb8d5cb9bd0a46816d5286832aae.png

DMAN

NOW YAW MESSIN WITH A SON OF A BITCH!!!
Forum Clout
I’m 99% sure I got CompoundBoss taken down. I just opened Twitter app for the first time ina while and I had this notification waiting on me. Unfortunately it doesn’t have a time stamp attached to it but the notification before it is a tweet from 7/29 and the one after it is from 7/31.

408fd0c19ad3317c8851b358fe0c8427.png

1c15eb8d5cb9bd0a46816d5286832aae.png
Everyone who reports them gets that notification nigga.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Everyone who reports them gets that notification nigga.
Yea but it was the exact same day he got suspended. I never really report his tweets. It must’ve been egregious if I reported it. Not sure exactly what it was. So I’d guess me and whoever reported that day and the day before are responsible. I don’t mean to take all the credit. It’s just that the timing added up. I rarely use the twitter App to report. I use the “report without an account” website

Forum Clout
If you're gonna make me be a clout chasing homo, it's definitely my Megathread that got him

The tweets from 7/28 on Simone Biles quitting and other gay olympic shit, that was the event Twitter wasn't too happy about.

I spend 30 mins pulling dozens of tweets for the first post about black crime. Nothing.

2 tweets on the Olympics, and Nana is fed

EDIT: He was also shitting on the black cop testifying on the Capitol Hill stuff. As you can see, Udders is a faggot for not joining in, but we got the job done anyway.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
If you're gonna make me be a clout chasing homo, it's definitely my Megathread that got him

The tweets from 7/28 on Simone Biles quitting and other gay olympic shit, that was the event Twitter wasn't too happy about.

I spend 30 mins pulling dozens of tweets for the first post about black crime. Nothing.

2 tweets on the Olympics, and Nana is fed

EDIT: He was also shitting on the black cop testifying on the Capitol Hill stuff. As you can see, Udders is a faggot for not joining in, but we got the job done anyway.
TYFYS.