Norma buster's body is not even all that hot

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
She just looks low end...You look like you make good looking kids, she looks like she'd make a bunch of squat bodied roofers and trailer park people.
IMG_20240427_091855~2.png

Your "wife" is utter shit. Awful frumpy haircut and jean jacket. Terrible posture too. 0/10

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Another trip to paradise with some guy that will smash her for a few months then bounce. She wants it to look like she is living a dream but inside she is sick of the same routine. I bet most of the men she dates have wives/girlfriends. Hoping they will leave them for her but once the holidays roll around and she is alone once again and has to wait until the day after to get attention.

Another trip to paradise with some guy that will smash her for a few months then bounce. She wants it to look like she is living a dream but inside she is sick of the same routine. I bet most of the men she dates have wives/girlfriends. Hoping they will leave them for her but once the holidays roll around and she is alone once again and has to wait until the day after to get attention.
I bet a lot of the wives are chill with it. "Have fun with the gap-toothed slut in Aruba. I'm taking the kids to Disney."

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
She wont fuck dookie poop niggers. That kiester is mine and theres nothing you can do about it.

Hold these meds.
Fuck her, and she goes to jail. Same for all the other "chicks" in your past...all guilty of exploiting the mentally disabled:

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Fuck her, and she goes to jail. Same for all the other "chicks" in your past...all guilty of exploiting the mentally disabled:

I love fawking chix in their mouths, ass and pussy. Problem?