Overweight diabetic doesn't see the Mediterranean style body is preferable

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Lol, slow joe hasn't yet realized that america has essentially normalized obesity. Talk about slow boiling the fat, idiotic frog.

Hey fatso, instead of crowing about how the world should accommodate the average overfed pig, try a little exercise, right gang?.
Yes but everyone all over is much more "Americanized" in that sense. These assholes in Europe have peanut butter burgers in their burger kings. He's lying for his retard friends in Long Island that don't know better.

TorpidSloth

He’s just babbling because he’s bored and has absolutely nothing going for him on this boat.

I’m even willing to suggest that this incident never happened. He just wants boomerbook dopamine and wants to brag about how tall and manly he is. Remember, Joseph is 5’8”
My old man is 73 years old, 5'10 and around 84kg (185lbs). He walks every day and does a faggot old man dumbells routine every day etc, but basically eats well but what he likes (meat, salad and rice or potatoes every day) and sinks a bottle of wine or beers every night...+ couple of brandies on the weekend. If he's still in shape, 6 years after my stupid mum died, how is Joe so fat and shitty.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Dumb shit has lived over 60 years and is just finding out that that other countries measure differently than the US. I bet the centimeters really threw him off and just saw " XL" like a dope. Im glad he is wasting money during his travels.