• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S Tomlinson V Dan Mullen TRO docs

Imager

Scaffolding Photographer
Forum Clout
It was obtained by abusing the FOIA system, therefore the embarrassing transcript is invalid and you are not allowed to use it to mock him. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand this.

doubled down further in the thread
View attachment 220786
To be fair, another Patrick S Tomlinson could have sued Dan Mullen and had Sojourner help.

I'm sorry you're so stupid.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
What a dope
View attachment 220773
Nobody is stealing his books through piracy and his work is currently worth zero.
Screenshot-2024-09-05-at-10-39-05-AM.png

Screenshot-2024-09-05-at-10-40-24-AM.png

Well I suppose it could explain his Amazon sales rankings...

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
WTF is space marine fiction?
Fiction with space marines, dummy. It's funny looking through the niche subgenres his books have listed. Some of the top 100 look like professional authors with real covers, maybe even some that you might recognize, but it doesn't take long before you see self-published books with covers that look as bad or worse than The Scotty's. Rick is consistently ranked thousands of spots below those in sales.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
Fiction with space marines, dummy. It's funny looking through the niche subgenres his books have listed. Some of the top 100 look like professional authors with real covers, maybe even some that you might recognize, but it doesn't take long before you see self-published books with covers that look as bad or worse than The Scotty's. Rick is consistently ranked thousands of spots below those in sales.
Yeah, I like scifi with big titted women that want to have sex with me. Sans the fi

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
The Sojourner thing has Niki "Black Trans Lives Matter" Robinson's pilled-up fingerprints all over it.

It's like when Piggy had his one Wisconsin signing at A Room of One's Own (nice name, stupid) in Madison instead of one of the many geek stores in Milwaukee that actually sell sci-fi stuff.

Screenshot_20240904-232354_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240904-231717_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240904-231702_Instagram.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
The Sojourner thing has Niki "Black Trans Lives Matter" Robinson's pilled-up fingerprints all over it.

It's like when Piggy had his one Wisconsin signing at A Room of One's Own (nice name, stupid) in Madison instead of one of the many geek stores in Milwaukee that actually sell sci-fi stuff.

View attachment 220881
View attachment 220880
View attachment 220882
What are the chances he got a domestic violence/stalking advocacy group to fund his MPD lolsuit?