Reading about Joseph’s jet lag problems will be hilarious

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Of course he’s lonely and miserable on his cruise tour, so he’s gotta start bragging about his schedule once he’s back on his home pasture.

B6EA5FC8-1FF8-41D7-A8B9-FD87EBC7C4FA.jpeg

Does he realize that his body will be used to Europe time? Probably not. I wonder if he’ll be dozing off when on stage at Adrienne’s (lol)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He may really need the money. He’s not making 2 grand per month plus free meals with his gazebo gigs. Plus, high school girls always need stuff and that can get expensive. Much better to disappear from their lives when they get all needy.
I think this cruise gig is his solution to get out of his HOA contract and move to SC with Ant faster. I think thats the end game or at least what he thinks will happen. Im sure he wont do this long. I wouldnt be surprised if its just a one and done and he doesnt do them anymore.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I see he's labeled some of his post boat shows as back from Europe gigs.

The final countdown guys should sue
He thinks just because the lounge he has been playing in just happens to float to different countries, that he has done a European Tour. When he is just playing for the same old people crowd every day.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He thinks just because the lounge he has been playing in just happens to float to different countries, that he has done a European Tour. When he is just playing for the same old people crowd every day.
This needs to be hammered home to him whenever he decides to moo back at a funster. You weren’t touring Europe, Moo. You were the background music for successful boomers who saved money and retired.