RICK FINALLY CHANGED HIS PHONE NUMBER - IDIOTS WIN AGAIN!

Meanwhile on Threads, Fatso still doesn't understand how the internet works and how to deal with trolls.

1.) Trolls will always create new accounts which aren't linked to previous accounts.

2.) Never feed the trolls.

SmartSelect_20240428-200646_Brave.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Meanwhile on Threads, Fatso still doesn't understand how the internet works and how to deal with trolls.

1.) Trolls will always create new accounts which aren't linked to previous accounts.

2.) Never feed the trolls.

View attachment 196065
Yet he will continue to respond to Twitter atalkers.

Also, how can he seriously use that fucking dopey ass pfp? Pig is such a weird, sad, and fat guy

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Yeah it doesn't work anymore. Nikis is still the same one. But let me ask you two important questions

1. Have you ever thought about what's in saltwater that makes it undrinkable?

2. Has pat entered, for the lack of a better term, a sort of hotel California? Unless he has taken some sort of extraordinary measure (he hasn't seemed too Niki's number didn't change) his number will associate with him over time and will show up eventually. Even if I got hit by a bus after I posted this, someone somewhere will eventually find it again.

For the record, that person saying that was probably in a chat here im in, not there. AprilRains raped me in the summer of '96 and didn't stick around to start a family.

Yeah it doesn't work anymore. Nikis is still the same one. But let me ask you two important questions

2. Has pat entered, for the lack of a better term, a sort of hotel California? Unless he has taken some sort of extraordinary measure (he hasn't seemed too Niki's number didn't change) his number will associate with him over time and will show up eventually. Even if I got hit by a bus after I posted this, someone somewhere will eventually find it again.

For the record, that person saying that was probably in a chat here im in, not there. AprilRains raped me in the summer of '96 and didn't stick around to start a family.

Their new lawyers probably noticed he obsessively, daily replied to and antagonized his trolls, and no one who's actually in fear for their lives would do that. Not to mention that phone number is allegedly linked to that "Torswats" kid.

Hopefully the Milwaukee City Attorney's office subpoenas his cell phone records and notes the suspicious timing of when he finally changed his number.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan

I don't know, it seems to all depend where you use it online I suppose. I've searched my name in those various websites and people searches and my cell has never come up, and I've had the same number for almost 20 years.

If it's changed for the bnb business I'd assume simply booking a room would get the new number. But I don't know, I've never used Airbnb.

Can we know if he just didn't set it to block unknown numbers?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high

(608) 566-9287​

Search performed 2024-04-30T13:21:33.000000Z
Caller IDTOMLINSON,PATRI
Phone ProviderT-MOBILE USA, INC.
Last Port Date2021-09-03 19:46:21
LRN6085159998
Rate CenterMADISON
StateWI
Oh no!

Edit: if he parked the number wouldn’t it show up like that?

Last edited:

Black Pat

Whacky nigster

He never even had to change his number. He just had to stop replying. Joe never changed his and the trolling has mostly subsided just from him not replying