Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Updates

1715613755049.png

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Another fuckup by Rick’s lawyers. Shocking
Appears to be MPD lawyers' fuckup. Maybe they shouldn't have sacked Big Dick Tearman Spencer

I’m illiterate and not a lawyer but it sounds like the city and the good Lyndon Evans filed a motion for more time due to an error on Fats submission?

Yeah, they’re fighting this one. Officer Evans isn’t going to let a fat lesbian and his layabout wife dunk on him.

Eat a dick, Pig.
They're asking for more time because Patso added like 5 new defendants.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Uh oh. Seems like Rick's case isn't going so good. I think his lawyers may have finally sat him down and broke the news that his case is doomed as the only thing the city has to say to win is "QUALIFIED IMMUNITY, BITCH".
View attachment 201247
View attachment 201246
Expect more oinking about Q.I. in the coming weeks.
I've watched enough true crime to know you just tell them you dindu nuffin, aren't talking, and you're leaving, or am I missing something. I miss our resident nigger hating cop... I always pictured him as Big Boss Man but crazier.

1000008873.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Uh oh. Seems like Rick's case isn't going so good. I think his lawyers may have finally sat him down and broke the news that his case is doomed as the only thing the city has to say to win is "QUALIFIED IMMUNITY, BITCH".
View attachment 201247
View attachment 201246
Expect more oinking about Q.I. in the coming weeks.
All pat sees is a possible payday by sperging about this shit. Even though pats story isnt even the same. Pat made the cops jobs harder by being intentionally confrontational and difficult. Pat saw it as an opportunity he might be able to profit from if he makes a big enough scene and play the victim.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
All pat sees is a possible payday by sperging about this shit. Even though pats story isnt even the same. Pat made the cops jobs harder by being intentionally confrontational and difficult. Pat saw it as an opportunity he might be able to profit from if he makes a big enough scene and play the victim.
That’s why they didn’t even lay a finger on him most times. Just let him scream like an overdramatic woman until he tired himself out. They knew exactly what he was trying to do because they see the dump he lives in / old as shit car / etc and wants a payday.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
That’s why they didn’t even lay a finger on him most times. Just let him scream like an overdramatic woman until he tired himself out. They knew exactly what he was trying to do because they see the dump he lives in / old as shit car / etc and wants a payday.
I'll seriously be disappointed in the city of milwaukee (which I hold in the highest esteem) if they roll over for this. Lol who am I kidding, this retard and his lawyers are trying to railroad like 15 cops for doing their job, he's fucked. He'll be lucky to not be found with the detroit salutation in his near future.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'll seriously be disappointed in the city of milwaukee (which I hold in the highest esteem) if they roll over for this. Lol who am I kidding, this retard and his lawyers are trying to railroad like 15 cops for doing their job, he's fucked. He'll be lucky to not be found with the detroit salutation in his near future.
He’s doing all he can to be the town asshole.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
It’ll never happen. We have God’s will on our side.

Come to think of it, this is kind of like the book of Job, accept there’s no larger purpose at play. Just a guy getting continuously teabagged