The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2005) by Stieg Larsson

It was ok. I’ve heard about it from the movies ( never watched) and had no idea what it was about.

It was cool; sorta hard to believe. They describe Salander as 4’11 , 90 pounds, but she knocks out a dude twice her size with a tazer ( they don’t do that lol) moves him to a bed and ties him with ease. lol, ok.

There are two sentences in the book saying she boxes sometimes, so I guess that covers that aspect lol.

There is a Nazi aspect that is retarded.

Are the other books worth the read ?

📚

i heard it's a pretty sexy film not seen it yet tho'.

it is on my list of books to read also, but that'll take a while & I'll probably see the film first

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
It was ok. I’ve heard about it from the movies ( never watched) and had no idea what it was about.

It was cool; sorta hard to believe. They describe Salander as 4’11 , 90 pounds, but she knocks out a dude twice her size with a tazer ( they don’t do that lol) moves him to a bed and ties him with ease. lol, ok.

There are two sentences in the book saying she boxes sometimes, so I guess that covers that aspect lol.

There is a Nazi aspect that is retarded.

Are the other books worth the read ?

📚
Girls with tattoos are trashy whores. Keep away from them.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
What bugged me about those books is the author could never summarize anything. Like the reporter guy will be told a big infodump about a Russian gangster, his whole biography. Then the reporter will go to his friend and, instead of "He filled his friend in with everything he was told about the Russian gangster", the author repeats line-by-line the information the reader already got pages ago. Fucking felony abuse of copy and paste. Those books were 1/3 longer than they needed to be.

One of the worst books I have ever read. The protagonist is such an obvious self-insert for the author. It was painful, especially as he made his character totally irresistible to all women. Ugh, and the Nazi turn which was added to make sure that you know that the guys that the protagonist doesn't like aren't just evil, they're super-evil, and therefore he's super-good.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Sweden sucks.

"Our neighbors are even more Jewish..."

5a0fb4568766a35d31a654f133857ea9.jpg