• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

(this is going great!) #GenCon2022

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Pretty funny, going through photos that even though they have masks on that a lot of them still do that open mouth soy face.

FZcD2EYXgAI_aiX
If that isn't a room in her grandmother's house, with the bed on which she was conceived, I'll be a monkey's uncle

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I think the sad thing is that if she was just some random skank in a bar, I'd probably go for it. Whatever. Maybe even date. But she's selling her pussy, as a 5? Hard pass. My money is worth more than her average-ness.
Seriously, if you are paying for it, why not skip 3 times when you want to do it and have 3x the cash to blow. It's not like you'll remember the 2 times you skipped. UNless you are a cumia type and will just end up spending the money on tequila the following monday, then just go for it

G

From the Farms, which spurred some interesting replies. Pats a nobody even in his found family crowd.

View attachment 58226
Is that the stupid thing he was working on a while back with the lesbian ex space marine who was protecting animals on the verge of extinction by killing poachers? He was calling it Herd Immunity like it was something clever.

Also does this mean he's given up on Tiny Tim?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
From the Farms, which spurred some interesting replies. Pats a nobody even in his found family crowd.

View attachment 58226
That's "Herd Immunity", which started as a short story and Pat's now pitching as a book. She's not a game hunter, she's a game warden; and it came about because Pat saw a photo of hot Afghanistan veteran who now works as a game warden and thought to himself "What about that - but in space!!!"

Hot Game Warden.jpg

I have no idea where he gets his incredible ideas from; he's just gifted that way I guess.