Thoughts on adoption?

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Awhile ago I started looking at kids available for adoption on some website. All of the white ones have some chronic horrible debilitation and are almost vegetables. Like in the description it would say shit like "Samantha really enjoys feeling soft materials and looking at various colors from her full body motorized wheelchair."

How did you find out and did you end up wanting/finding your biological parents and was it even worth it?
My parents told me right from the jump, so to me, it wasn't really that weird or anything. Found my biological mother when I was in my 30s, after my old man died. My biological father had been dead for quite some time. It went pretty well, and we stayed in touch until she died a few years ago. She was a real pragmatist, as am I, and not prone to emotional scenes or any of that. It was interesting to get all that background information so yeah, it was worth it. The search was the really fun part, as I kind of dug doing the detective-type work. At the time, it was a lot harder than it is now.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I would absolutely take care of lil Anthony. He would be raised in a loving and happy home and I hope he’d come see me as I die from Alzheimer’s even though I would not want him to be sad.
IMG_8071.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
My parents told me right from the jump, so to me, it wasn't really that weird or anything. Found my biological mother when I was in my 30s, after my old man died. My biological father had been dead for quite some time. It went pretty well, and we stayed in touch until she died a few years ago. She was a real pragmatist, as am I, and not prone to emotional scenes or any of that. It was interesting to get all that background information so yeah, it was worth it. The search was the really fun part, as I kind of dug doing the detective-type work. At the time, it was a lot harder than it is now.
It's not fun if you're not tormented by it