Thoughts on adoption?

I would absolutely take care of lil Anthony. He would be raised in a loving and happy home and I hope he’d come see me as I die from Alzheimer’s even though I would not want him to be sad.
View attachment 196059
You have to wonder whatever became of Nana and Joe's biological father and/or fathers. Did they die in prison? Were they shot during a drug deal gone bad? Did the police shoot them during the Newark riots? Because it had to have been one of those three things.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
You have to wonder whatever became of Nana and Joe's biological father and/or fathers. Did they die in prison? Were they shot during a drug deal gone bad? Did the police shoot them during the Newark riots? Because it had to have been one of those three things.
He had some good times with his real Dad as you can see here. I think his Dad skipped town when the child support bill came due as can be expected from his kind.
IMG_8200.jpeg

It's not fun if you're not tormented by it
For a few years I did some online sleuthing for other people looking for their biological parents. This was during the early 00s, when the internet wasn't quite as ubiquitous as it is now, and people thought you were some sort of tech wizard if you could use a search engine. 90% of the searchers were women, and 90% of those women were overly-dramatic hysterics, and a solid half of them were just on revenge trips. I did it to find out all the mundane details, like my full ethnic background, and whether I had any genetic health issues I might want to be made aware of. But most of these women had axes to grind, or were looking for someone to blame for this and that, and it got really tiresome. I hate melodrama.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
For a few years I did some online sleuthing for other people looking for their biological parents. This was during the early 00s, when the internet wasn't quite as ubiquitous as it is now, and people thought you were some sort of tech wizard if you could use a search engine. 90% of the searchers were women, and 90% of those women were overly-dramatic hysterics, and a solid half of them were just on revenge trips. I did it to find out all the mundane details, like my full ethnic background, and whether I had any genetic health issues I might want to be made aware of. But most of these women had axes to grind, or were looking for someone to blame for this and that, and it got really tiresome. I hate melodrama.
Any of those women around 35 years old now in southern Ontario and you still got their numbers? I'm newly single...

NoBacon's Aborted Child

bits account
Let's say I found my dada on a forum for a defunct radio show.. What now?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Wouldnt mind doing a reverse Angelina Jolie and adopt some American orphans post #2025...kids from New Hampshire or Nebraska or sumptin, that I then raise on samosas and what not.