Turry

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Funny enough, we kicked him out of the NBDF secret chat for being too annoying, all decisions are made by committee now but @Harry Powell is too busy nutting raw in zoomer pussy to attend and break ties. Therefore we are at a standstill, NoBacon is on his own in this shitty Turry war.

He doesn’t understand I communicate my orders through cryptic symbolism on the astral plain, not DMs.
IMG_3877.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Most definitely. @Turry Fawks being a mixed midget was only a rumor until I broke his tiny brain in the DMs, forcing him to break with reality and think it was a good idea to dox himself to gain cred and own Nobacon, neither of which occured. All you have to do is suggest @NoBacons a good Christian and Turry will flip his shit like a tiny monkey.
You also think you ran Minaw off the forums. You have an overinflated sense of worth

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Most definitely. @Turry Fawks being a mixed midget was only a rumor until I broke his tiny brain in the DMs, forcing him to break with reality and think it was a good idea to dox himself to gain cred and own Nobacon, neither of which occured. All you have to do is suggest @NoBacons a good Christian and Turry will flip his shit like a tiny monkey.
He's not Christian at all lol

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Might I suggest you finding yourself a hobby?
Just got back from the park. Enjoyed the flowers and pushing the kids on the swings then we needed to pick up some smokies and buns for a nice family bbq tonight. We also picked up a few kids books from one of the little library boxes they put up around here. There was also a book about how Mary Magdalene was the first apostle. Can you believe that shit? Probably.

After that we just cruised around the city while the little one had a nap - nice leisurely drive past the airport so the other kid could experience the childlike wonder of watching those big planes land and take-off. Now I'm putting my feet up while my wife takes over with the kids and cooks me a nice meal.

You're suffering through a hangover and coping with what's left of the NBDF. Also tiddies