Wha happen, moo?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Absolutely butchering “Sultans of Swing”

lmao what a ham! The exaggerated facial contortions are even funnier in this one because in the original, Mark Knopfler adopts a casual, chill persona and is almost talk-singing...meanwhile here Brotha Joe is grimacing like he's belting out the chorus in Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You"

I think I unironically like Brotha Joe at this point

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Brotha Joe is grimacing
99A12D33-2722-405D-B7F2-EBDAC453F2BE.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
lmao what a ham! The exaggerated facial contortions are even funnier in this one because in the original, Mark Knopfler adopts a casual, chill persona and is almost talk-singing...meanwhile here Brotha Joe is grimacing like he's belting out the chorus in Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You"

I think I unironically like Brotha Joe at this point
A real showman.

At 65, Joe is the youngest person in the room. He probably feels youthful until he has to go back to his 165 square foot inside cabin and take his diabetes meds and joint supplements before he dozes off to sleep in his twin bed.
I really don't know who has the time to get a boat to somewhere you can fly to in a few hours. This leg of the cruise was a short one so it's not like there were multiple countries visited

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Another Cumia life derailed and ruined by this wonderful, take-no-shit nigress.

View attachment 194892
To be fair, even if AntH never met her, quit drinking/tweeting, started showing Opie the respect he DESERVES and married a black woman, I think the Opie & Anthony gravy train would be over by now regardless.

At least in the sense of Sirius just paying them a couple million a year while they just gave a whatever effort :bhzv6yb: