What are some of the stupidest game shows ever?

Toast

I liked
Win_Ben_Steins_Money.jpg

Score one for the goyim!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
yeah, it's an odd thing how shows get remade in US. it doesn't go the other way but US shows do get played in UK, I remember from childhood (before popular streaming) that we had american shows on the main channels
It’s like how a baseball player goes to the minor leagues then gets called up to the majors if they’re good enough.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

This show was so dumb hahah. It’s called Moment of Truth so they definitely screened a bunch of white trash idiots, made them take lie detector tests then stacked the trashiest contestants with the craziest answers for ratings. This lady admits to cheating on her husband with one of his friends, then to having sex in their bedroom, and the moment of relief comes from when she passes the “I still love my husband question” where she looks relieved and raises her arms triumphantly.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Its like the goddamn O&A retirement home

View attachment 196163
DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE GAMESHOWS HOSTED BY THAT NICE YOUNG MAN?
The shows reran on the GSTV network. That reminds me of Whammy which was a show in the 80’s where you had to stop the blinking button path at a certain point. If you hit Whammy then you busted out. Some guy figured out the pattern by taping the show and pausing it then bankrupted the show. It was hosted by a nice young man.

The shows reran on the GSTV network. That reminds me of Whammy which was a show in the 80’s where you had to stop the blinking button path at a certain point. If you hit Whammy then you busted out. Some guy figured out the pattern by taping the show and pausing it then bankrupted the show. It was hosted by a nice young man.
I think I know about that one fromVideONA covering that guy who beat the game, press your luck? here:

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
This show was so dumb hahah. It’s called Moment of Truth so they definitely screened a bunch of white trash idiots, made them take lie detector tests then stacked the trashiest contestants with the craziest answers for ratings. This lady admits to cheating on her husband with one of his friends, then to having sex in their bedroom, and the moment of relief comes from when she passes the “I still love my husband question” where she looks relieved and raises her arms triumphantly.

Love The Moment of Truth especially when they asked a girl if she thinks her father is a pedophile, while he's 10 ft away cheering her on. The best is when they've ruined their lives for 15k and keep going because why the fuck not at this point, and they say she got the answer wrong on some bullshit like "do you think you're a good person?"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Love The Moment of Truth especially when they asked a girl if she thinks her father is a pedophile, while he's 10 ft away cheering her on. The best is when they've ruined their lives for 15k and keep going because why the fuck not at this point, and they say she got the answer wrong on some bullshit like "do you think you're a good person?"
I remember very little besides the format of the show. That actually sounds funny. Lady in the clip above just seemed 100% okay with fucking up her life for whatever the grand prize was. Ed Torian from Hoo Hoo said they don’t really work for questions about feelings. Also he fucked up so much of the bits because he can’t repeat things correctly or would laugh.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Wheel of Fortune is for literal dog brain retards.

No skill involved. They ran out of well known idioms and phrases many years ago, to the extent they just make up stupid shit for that puzzle that nobody on earth has ever said. Let alone can guess when given RL STINE to work with. Fawk sake.
They should replace Vanna White with a fat slob.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Wheel of Fortune is for literal dog brain retards.

No skill involved. They ran out of well known idioms and phrases many years ago, to the extent they just make up stupid shit for that puzzle that nobody on earth has ever said. Let alone can guess when given RL STINE to work with. Fawk sake.
I like how they do “college week” like they’re jeopardy even though the show is for dummies. Always have one from an HBCU and gets everything wrong.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Maybe not a game show but I cannot for the life of me understand the appeal of Masked Singer.

How does anyone sit at home and guess celebrity voices, and know it???? I have no idea what 95% of these people sound like.

WHO FUCKING CARES
5 seasons and counting. I also despise Nick Cannon for being so successful for horseshit like hosting that show.