Would/Do you eat this shit?

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Would love to see the guy on the right just have his heart explode for being smug.

Who honestly gives a shit if someone eats imitation slop meat? You are not a man because you eat steak, fake tough guy.
Why did so many of you rib this vegan nigger post?

Respect for the Dman’s past post seems to have put him on easy street around here…He’ll only be receiving Ha Ha hoo lee shit’s from me going forward.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Why did so many of you rib this vegan nigger post?

Respect for the Dman’s past post seems to have put him on easy street around here…He’ll only be receiving Ha Ha hoo lee shit’s from me going forward.

The DMAN eats meat, he just doesn't think that flaunting it makes him look like big dick nigger in town like ol tomato complexion seen above. That's why, stupid.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
You're too soyed out to enjoy drawings.
I had a Russian buddy growing up. Real deviant kid. He had this binder he would hide behind this boulder behind his house with a bunch of horrendously drawn pictures of naked chicks he would draw and jerk off to. Me and a few other guys found this binder one night and gave it to his mom lmao

PickleRickle

Don’t worry, this is the guy making fun of you.

You bitches are headed nowhere, “cut throat mime”, g-g-guillotine.

Fucking brilliant.

I cant make fun of this when its actually good though. Nice rippity raps, Bonnie. Sick beat, too. Whats that from?
listened to it 4 times in a row, thats a good sign, bonniester. Why'd you stop?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I tried an "impossible" burger once. It was alright for what it was, but it wouldn't fool you into thinking it's beef. I'm sure the stuff is made from a nightmarish assembly of organic material, too, so I'm not in a rush for a second helping of it.

My wife is a vegetarian and I'm trying hard to get her off this fake "meat" shit she eats. You want to be a vegetarian, fine - eat vegetables. Stop trying to cheat "meat" back into your diet.

Imitation chicken is literally called "seitan". I'm not eating anything that's pronounced "Satan".

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Don’t worry, this is the guy making fun of you.

You bitches are headed nowhere, “cut throat mime”, g-g-guillotine.

Fucking brilliant.

My favorite punchline I did was “this ain’t the Canterbury Tales but I will Mac on Miller’s girl.”
I cant make fun of this when it’s actually good though. Nice rippity raps, Bonnie. Sick beat, too. Whats that from?
listened to it 4 times in a row, thats a good sign, bonniester. Why'd you stop?
My producer (friend) made pretty much all the beats. I was 17 when I made this and after a few years of not really getting anywhere it was time to grow up. I got signed to some shitty “record contract” that did nothing for me which was disheartening.

PickleRickle

My favorite punchline I did was “this ain’t the Canterbury Tales but I will Mac on Miller’s girl.”

My producer (friend) made pretty much all the beats. I was 17 when I made this and after a few years of not really getting anywhere it was time to grow up. I got signed to some shitty “record contract” that did nothing for me which was disheartening.
If the music industry operated as its presented to us, you woulda got in and went far. Buttttttt it seems like nobody wanted to fuck your kid ass so they wouldnt even groom you into it. Your producer friend nailed that beat, that beat is infectious.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
If the music industry operated as its presented to us, you woulda got in and went far. Buttttttt it seems like nobody wanted to fuck your kid ass so they wouldnt even groom you into it. Your producer friend nailed that beat, that beat is infectious.
I’m not so sure. It was a good time for white rappers and I still didn’t hit like the ones who made it and plenty also gave up. YouTube views and mixtape downloads don’t really translate into money. Thank you for the kind words though haha.