Would you date someone who had a kid already?

It depends. If it's a young kid, let's say eight or under, I can deal with it, as little kids are easily won over and amused. If they're older, though, they're going to have obnoxious personalities, and they'll constantly fuck your shit all up with their bullshit. Teenagers are a definite no-go, as you don't want to be the boyfriend when their sixteen year old daughter comes home knocked up, or their fifteen year old son gets busted smoking fentanyl behind the middle school.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
It really doesn't matter. No single mother wants her kids being raised by a chubby manlet obsessed with pedophiles.

That's what this thread basically is. Hey if elves existed, would you fuck a hot elf chick? I certainly would!

No. I don't have kids so it's not fair to me. If her side of the equation involves kids she better have some extreme positives to make up for it like being independently wealthy and generous or have a terminal condition that requires enthusiastically draining my balls every day or she dies. Even then I'd be disappointed after I cum on her stupid face then hear Junior down the hall asking when dinner is. No thanks.

If I had kids then sure, fuck it, it's an even playing field, who cares.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Just stop. Getting attached to some fawkin' brawd over 40 and/or with burdens is a mistake. :bhzv6yb:

Any guy can find a 30 year old woman without kids and who is potential marriage material.

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
I tell myself fawk no but I recently tried Tinder for the first time and I found myself swiping right on a couple single mom's. I realized the common theme of the one's I said yes to is they all had big fat heavy tits. So for that I would be willing to put up with some little shit, but generally I'd rather not.