Compound East™ is not missing Joe

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Or is it Compound North™ now? Anyway I have never seen Carol look so happy. Imagine the relief of being free from that dolt for a few months.

11311.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
They're so grateful to have a moments peace.

And Layla still can't get her Facebook profile back.

I would love nothing more than to walk down the street and see Joe during my tour. Just in the middle of a crowd. I would stop right in front of him, stare at him with his awkward gate and his mouth hanging open (most likely awaiting cock, as is his natural state). I'd throw all of my loose change at him, and tell him "Go right into 'Layla', you cunt."

I don't fucking care if it would give my band douche chills, that would make my whole fucking year.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
This kind of kills my theory that Carol is mean to Layler for no reason. Kid's actually happy here. The reason she looks like she's having her fucking soul crushed in every picture with Joe is simply because Joe is soul crushing to be around lol. Not only Joe, apparently Layler would rather spend time with Carol than her own mother.
Having Joe as a father has to be fucking exhausting. Always pulling his phone out for group selfish to post on Facebook and boring everyone with his Boomerisms.

Voscabulary

and now it's all over

I would love nothing more than to walk down the street and see Joe during my tour. Just in the middle of a crowd. I would stop right in front of him, stare at him with his awkward gate and his mouth hanging open (most likely awaiting cock, as is his natural state). I'd throw all of my loose change at him, and tell him "Go right into 'Layla', you cunt."

I don't fucking care if it would give my band douche chills, that would make my whole fucking year.
it would be great seeing "slow" joe cumia write a nineteen paragraph diatribe on layla's facebook about getting harassed by donal logue during his european tour

G

This kind of kills my theory that Carol is mean to Layler for no reason. Kid's actually happy here. The reason she looks like she's having her fucking soul crushed in every picture with Joe is simply because Joe is soul crushing to be around lol. Not only Joe, apparently Layler would rather spend time with Carol than her own mother.
It'd be hilarious if her skin completely cleared up while Joe was away and then she started getting pizza face again when he came back. Turns out to be stress-related acne caused by his mere presence.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer

The thought of Joe getting mugged in Gdańsk by some hoodlums makes me giggle.