“Everything that comes from them should be doubted and verified”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_5368.png
Comment, familyman?

Was real quick to post the pro se motion. Was real quick to post whenever Quasi got paid. Was real quick to post the airbnb.

I wonder if that was verified? I mean fuck, knowing the intelligence of the Kiwi-lawyers I can only imagine the CSI level intelligence they’re running with the Kiwi-verifiers.

“Yup. Thats a woman with a dick. Looks juicy and suckable - I mean verifiable to me”

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I remember him posting just a few days ago - "I didn't know it was possible to run a forum and not get doxxed and sued. Respect to quasi".

Our beautiful Indian admin knows it's embarrassing to be the tard wrangler of a bunch of autists who have nowhere else to go, which is why he's looking to hand off the responsibility to someone else. Meanwhile this guy has made being a forum administrator his entire life. That family is just around the corner though. Any day now.

You're an embarrassment, Null and will always be our bitch.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I remember him posting just a few days ago - "I didn't know it was possible to run a forum and not get doxxed and sued. Respect to quasi".
I like how he still doesn’t understand the difference between here and ova there. The only “serious” opponents to this place were Pat and Joe - Two fucking mouth breathers no one could give a fuck about. KF covers so much people I don’t even think Null could keep track of a quarter of them. Yes, when you’re making fun of random trannies + retards and users from your site end up committing mass shootings you may get some unwanted attention to your site and a lot of people with money hoping to take you down.
Our beautiful Indian admin knows it's embarrassing to be the tard wrangler of a bunch of autists who have nowhere else to go, which is why he's looking to hand off the responsibility to someone else. Meanwhile this guy has made being a forum administrator his entire life. That family is just around the corner though. Any day now.
Because Quasi, bless his heart, understands what this forum is: A bunch of fucking retards making fun of has beens. Thats all it is.

Null, because he’s a fucking retard who can’t accept he’s ruined his life to run a retard mocking forum, genuinely thinks KF is a bastion of free speech and has a very important place in the world. That it is his DUTY to run KF because FREE SPEECH and these EVIL GROOMERS. Then you go on the site and instead of theoretical / political discussion it’s haikus and anime talk.
Null and will always be our bitch.
@Caverlock sending me that page is the first time i’ve read the forums over there (for Patrick at least) and I was pretty surprised that nothing is exaggerated here. They JUST repost the shit we post over here and within seconds too. No original commentary or investigation. They’re like a fucking youtube react channel but it’s 100 guys on a website.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Couple things:

1) Swatting his family is no bueno
2) his family probably hates him more than all the trannies combined. Imagine being some normal dude and having mentally ill men in dresses harass you because your pudgy, faggot shut in nephew/cousin runs some humorless website

But if any of them have funeral pages, i would chuckle mightily if our Reddit contacts made some contributions.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
1) Swatting his family is no bueno
He’s fucking lying about this too. We had one deranged retard on here trying to provoke Null by posting his dox on here and (seriously) threatening him. It was up for no less than 5 minutes before Admin banned him. Unless he considers an IRS tip SWATting the same way Patrick considers a phone call SWATting.

Its no different than some retard claiming his site did XYZ because of a random faggot poster. But oh god if that ever happened we’d get an essay from Null about how KF represents free speech and the tyrannical trannies won’t bring 1984 on an innocent family man who did nothing wrong.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Huh? We all think swatting is stupid and NAHT FUNNY! What is he bitching about? Does he think we’re encouraging it because we’re pointing out it’s very suspicious that Pat has been running an air bnb operation for over a year while also claiming to be the most swatted man in America? There’s no funny payoff in a swat, Null! We prefer Pat to make a hilarious fool of himself naturally which is easily done without swatting.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
He’s fucking lying about this too. We had one deranged retard on here trying to provoke Null by posting his dox on here and (seriously) threatening him. It was up for no less than 5 minutes before Admin banned him. Unless he considers an IRS tip SWATting the same way Patrick considers a phone call SWATting.

Its no different than some retard claiming his site did XYZ because of a random faggot poster. But oh god if that ever happened we’d get an essay from Null about how KF represents free speech and the tyrannical trannies won’t bring 1984 on an innocent family man who did nothing wrong.
I’m 100% on board with reporting him to the irs. There is no way the pudgy queer is reporting all the donations as income. However, I doubt receiving reports from “yusuf Qumiya” and Daniel Kurlan will result in him getting audited or fucked with

RobertMewler

View attachment 190009Comment, familyman?

Was real quick to post the pro se motion. Was real quick to post whenever Quasi got paid. Was real quick to post the airbnb.

I wonder if that was verified? I mean fuck, knowing the intelligence of the Kiwi-lawyers I can only imagine the CSI level intelligence they’re running with the Kiwi-verifiers.

“Yup. Thats a woman with a dick. Looks juicy and suckable - I mean verifiable to me”
I don't care for the cut of his jib. 😾

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
He’s fucking lying about this too. We had one deranged retard on here trying to provoke Null by posting his dox on here and (seriously) threatening him.

I didn't even know that'd happened tbh. Obviously that's fucked up but this just makes me hate him more since it's incredibly clear that sort of thing isn't the norm (:colin_sm:) around here and admin did exactly what he should have done in those circumstances. I think this Null fella is not a good egg and I'm start to question his ability to start a family tbchwy. I also hear he rapes babies but this could be an unfair rumor (although probably not).