“Everything that comes from them should be doubted and verified”

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Is there anymore context to this? I suspect the tax thing is null being a contradictory drama queen again and not understanding the joke was that he kept reacting to it (and it wasn't even his taxes at the time he was on about)

It's very weird how this guy thinks and goes about things. Autistic isn't a good word for it because he gets too much detail wrong, the best description I can really think of is a histronic teenager.
When he doesn't understand something, he makes up something he does understand to fill in the gap.. like calling quasi daddy, fill it in with something he does understand, like being a weirdo Internet faggot for the admiration of anime freaks

Not wanting to be an admin is a foreign concept to someone who's life is built around being a petty faggot

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I would also like to take this time to point out one of the lolcows on kiwi farms is a lady who's sons spine is rotting away

HAHAHAHA

Nice spine, stupid!

(Hypocrite faggot)
If we didn’t make fun of a mom with a sick son who would he here to protect free speech? How do you know she’s not a pedo tranny LGBT lib groomer changing her kids pronouns? We have a duty to make fun of this person and we are doing something really valuable here, NOT just justifying being shitheads. I’m sorry you’re not righteous, child.

if we got raped by a pack of niggers

1711475985289.png

it would be ALL OUR FAULT!!

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Is there anymore context to this? I suspect the tax thing is null being a contradictory drama queen again and not understanding the joke was that he kept reacting to it (and it wasn't even his taxes at the time he was on about)

It's very weird how this guy thinks and goes about things. Autistic isn't a good word for it because he gets too much detail wrong, the best description I can really think of is a histronic teenager.
When he doesn't understand something, he makes up something he does understand to fill in the gap.. like calling quasi daddy, fill it in with something he does understand, like being a weirdo Internet faggot for the admiration of anime freaks

Not wanting to be an admin is a foreign concept to someone who's life is built around being a petty faggot

He’s not autistic. I get the impression of a coddled little mama’s boy whose mother was his only friend growing up.

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
He’s not autistic. I get the impression of a coddled little mama’s boy whose mother was his only friend growing up.
Even sadda'! From his own words/posts, the cunt bitch whore got knocked up in her teens, realized she ruined her life and took it out on poor lil' Josh by providing shelter, internet access a calorie-dense diet for thirty years.

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
if we got raped by a pack of niggers

View attachment 190125

it would be ALL OUR FAULT!!
These faggots wouldn't know a good bit if it fucked them in the mouth. Christmas Carnage would've been rib shattering if these faggots gave up 99cents it would have been bigger then any of pat's books.
"duuuhhh why dey reference to a dead radio show that their forum is named after."

Last edited:

The Midnight Rider

ONE MORE SILVER DOLLAR, DADDY!
We had one deranged retard on here trying to provoke Null by posting his dox on here and (seriously) threatening him. It was up for no less than 5 minutes before Admin banned him.
This is not true.

Nobody was banned for the Null stuff.

What really happened is Null saw this satirical post:
screenshot_20230122_121345_chrome-jpg.90234

And started claiming this place was swatting him and mommy. He pulled a page right out of Patricks book with that one.

I was who posted his dox and I wasn't banned. None of the posts were removed either. They're all still up.

What actually happened is Null cried wolf over a joke post that said "#IWillBombYourGrandma", because he's a fat faggot, just like Patrick.

#NullFacts

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
This is not true.

Nobody was banned for the Null stuff.

What really happened is Null saw this satirical post:
screenshot_20230122_121345_chrome-jpg.90234

And started claiming this place was swatting him and mommy. He pulled a page right out of Patricks book with that one.

I was who posted his dox and I wasn't banned. None of the posts were removed either. They're all still up.

What actually happened is Null cried wolf over a joke post that said "#IWillBombYourGrandma", because he's a fat faggot, just like Patrick.

#NullFacts
Don't forget he wigged out about a 0 follower twitter account @ing news agencies. He reacted like a beautiful persecuted transwoman does to his site; all over 1 account and some fake texts.