Hildy sharing his atheist thoughts with no one in obscurity

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Nice excuses for failure,stupid. You deserve no sympathy for being a loser.
Lol this is why people assume you're a boomer. You think the economy if the 90s means fuck all to millennials who weren't out of HS yet and never got any part of that prosperity. Maybe you remember the economy taking a giant shit in 2007. Your "fuck you, I got mine" attitude makes a boomer in most people's books even if your crusty old ass was born maybe 5 years after the cutoff. Also the fact that you refuse to accept your success was due to you falling ass backwards into success and has nothing to do with your unique talent or intelligence. Also your faggot kids would be "losers" by your definition if they had to compete with the same resources the average person has. So in conclusion fuck you and your family, you deserve nothing and I hope a nigger breaks in and rapes you ( and somehow you don't enjoy it). Anyways, back on the fucko list for you

Last edited:

JebJoh

Lol this is why people assume you're a boomer. You think the economy if the 90s means fuck all to millennials who weren't out of HS yet and never got any part of that prosperity. Maybe you remember the economy taking a giant shit in 2007. Your "fuck you, I got mine" attitude makes a boomer in most people's books even if your crusty old ass was born maybe 5 years after the cutoff. Also the fact that you refuse to accept your success was due to you falling asa backwards and has nothing to do with your unique talent or intelligence. Anyways, back on the fucko list for you
They grew up in it, in some cases determined where they lived and went to school. Why are you failing so miserably?

Sink Inspector

SFWA hate site monitoring agent #2
he continues to cyberstalk litcrit regularly and reacted to this thread
1714771805413.png

YOUR SISTER IS A LIIERAL HOOKER HAHAHAHA