Hildy sharing his atheist thoughts with no one in obscurity

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
When will people realize small subsets of people online do not represent a majority. Yes, you can find Christians on tiktok who thought the eclipse was the rapture. Go up to a few in real life and they’d go “No thats just the eclipse.” This goes for the other side too. Faggots see one tranny on Tiktok say some crazy shit like “Uhmmm its ok to transition your elementary schooler” but you encounter a few in real life and they go “No thats ridiculous”

Inb4 the “You’re wrong because i’ve seen a lot of…” Yes thank you for proving my point. Get off the internet please

didnt-read-lol-did-not-read.gif

JebJoh

When will people realize small subsets of people online do not represent a majority. Yes, you can find Christians on tiktok who thought the eclipse was the rapture. Go up to a few in real life and they’d go “No thats just the eclipse.” This goes for the other side too. Faggots see one tranny on Tiktok say some crazy shit like “Uhmmm its ok to transition your elementary schooler” but you encounter a few in real life and they go “No thats ridiculous”

Inb4 the “You’re wrong because i’ve seen a lot of…” Yes thank you for proving my point. Get off the internet please
Nobody made the logical leap you describe. I merely pointed out that a mainstream Christian publication made a point of debunking this. If “nobody” was making these claims in Christian circles there would have been no need to mention it. Very simple if you have logic skills.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Nobody made the logical leap you describe. I merely pointed out that a mainstream Christian publication made a point of debunking this. If “nobody” was making these claims in Christian circles there would have been no need to mention it. Very simple if you have logic skills.

Why can’t those incel Christian losers be logical and accept everything in existence exploded out of nothing billions of years ago for no reason and nothing means anything, justified by constantly changing science that they personally don’t understand at all!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
My point isn’t that “nobody” is making these claims, my point is is that not enough people are making these claims for me to say “Christians believed X” because its so vague. Which Christians? How many? To be specific it’s a few crazy Christians who believed this who, as my point was before, don’t represent the entire group. But Hildy will pick and choose the crazies as the rule and not the exception.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I read on a radio fan forum that you're a pedophile. Using your "logic" - attentive media consumers think @JebJoh is a pedophile.

JebJoh

Why can’t those incel Christian losers be logical and accept everything in existence exploded out of nothing billions of years ago for no reason and nothing means anything, justified by constantly changing science that they personally don’t understand at all!
Here is a funny thought, someone tried to make a basic baseball reference (batting a thousand) and got it hilariously wrong. Does that mean that person never had a male role model? Would that explain why that person needs to be a follower and can’t manage any of the things men do? Could that explain why a person would need drugs to get out of bed and can’t figure out how to own a home or find a woman? I think we’re on to something here, what do you think?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Here is a funny thought, someone tried to make a basic baseball reference (batting a thousand) and got it hilariously wrong. Does that mean that person never had a male role model? Would that explain why that person needs to be a follower and can’t manage any of the things men do? Could that explain why a person would need drugs to get out of bed and can’t figure out how to own a home or find a woman? I think we’re on to something here, what do you think?

I think you only have the mental acuity to pull me up on baseball metaphors and not on theology or anything important lol.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
My point isn’t that “nobody” is making these claims, my point is is that not enough people are making these claims for me to say “Christians believed X” because its so vague. Which Christians? How many? To be specific it’s a few crazy Christians who believed this who, as my point was before, don’t represent the entire group. But Hildy will pick and choose the crazies as the rule and not the exception.

dcf.gif

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I know he throws the term logic around a lot. Just out of curiosity, can someone dig up some of his great logical arguments of the past? Starting about 2017 for 2 years I coached and judged 6th grade efl debate at a national level, and I want to see if this guy, even as an adult, would stand a chance on my practice team.

JebJoh

I think you only have the mental acuity to pull me up on baseball metaphors and not on theology or anything important lol.
Even my old Irish grandmother knew about “batting a thousand” apparently she had a better male role model than you and grew up to be more of a man. Wassammatta baby boy? Did daddy leave or just realize you were a piece of shit and never bother to toss the ball around with you?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson

Because @JebJoh is a fat Redditor who lives for two things - 1) the GOTCHA and 2) listening through the bathroom wall as his teenage son has sex

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Even my old Irish grandmother knew about “batting a thousand” apparently she had a better male role model than you and grew up to be more of a man. Wassammatta baby boy? Did daddy leave or just realize you were a piece of shit and never bother to toss the ball around with you?

Do you think this gets under my skin like I’m a 17 year old emo girl?

I really think you’re just not a well read or smart person. What academic credentials do you hold?

JebJoh

Because @JebJoh is a fat Redditor who lives for two things - 1) the GOTCHA and 2) listening through the bathroom wall as his teenage son has sex
Waaahhhhhh someone got butthurt, go whine elsewhere pussy. You can, if it makes you feel appreciated, take my comments to bacon personally. They apply to you well enough.

JebJoh

Do you think this gets under my skin like I’m a 17 year old emo girl?

I really think you’re just not a well read or smart person. What academic credentials do you hold?
I know it does. So tell us, did daddy walk out when he realize he had a dud for a son or did he just ignore you? Did he try to teach you about sports and give up? Or did he just not care to be around his dud offspring?