Hildy sharing his atheist thoughts with no one in obscurity

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I know it does. So tell us, did daddy walk out when he realize he had a dud for a son or did he just ignore you? Did he try to teach you about sports and give up? Or did he just not care to be around his dud offspring?

I’m smarter than you, and I’m not smart. I’m sorry this upsets you so much, but you’re a 60+ year old and you need to let it go.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I know it does. So tell us, did daddy walk out when he realize he had a dud for a son or did he just ignore you? Did he try to teach you about sports and give up? Or did he just not care to be around his dud offspring?
You and Boq are remarkably similar. You both reveal too much about yourself, cry when you're made fun of, cower under your desk when proven incorrect about something, and repeat the same shit over and over again because you're not creative enough to do any actual thinking about the person you're talking about. The difference is, from time to time, Boq is funny.

JebJoh

You and Boq are remarkably similar. You both reveal too much about yourself, cry when you're made fun of, cower under your desk when proven incorrect about something, and repeat the same shit over and over again because you're not creative enough to do any actual thinking about the person you're talking about. The difference is, from time to time, Boq is funny.
I will accept your compliment and share this insult, you and bacon are a lot alike.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
speaking to the wall like a schizo, but al least there's no trolls on that app to remind him that his sister is a hooker

It’s funny to let nature take its course and him getting no replies tbh.

If a tree falls in a wood and nobody is listening to starship fonzie, can the host call homself a podcaster?

JebJoh

I’m smarter than you, and I’m not smart. I’m sorry this upsets you so much, but you’re a 60+ year old and you need to let it go.
You really aren’t as smart as anyone, you and your message board pals are just equally brain damaged. Most people are smart enough to live without drugs. Most can find homes and girlfriends. Why not you? Didn’t your real daddy teach you anything? Is this why you cling to this whole sky daddy act?

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)

This is your L

1000000678.jpg

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Yeah I think all the scripture and every teachers encourages you to be arrogant and condescending like you are. That’s what Christ loves, pride!
Bro you challenged someone to pledge his soul to the devil on another thread. If you believe what you’re saying, and that person did that, you’re encouraging sacrilege. And don’t tell me “The whole point is that the little voice means he won’t!” No. You don’t know that.

My larger points are two:
  • Your tactics are often hypocritical and picked to win an argument at any cost. It’s not always about winning. You can walk away and fight another day.
  • It’s all Jesus in the temple anger and scorn with no other shading. It’s off-putting but more importantly ineffective.
God be with you, no bs.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
I know he throws the term logic around a lot. Just out of curiosity, can someone dig up some of his great logical arguments of the past? Starting about 2017 for 2 years I coached and judged 6th grade efl debate at a national level, and I want to see if this guy, even as an adult, would stand a chance on my practice team.

Turk what’s your story brotherman? How did you go from debate team coach to living in a halfway house and podcasting?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
And drug addled incels invented living broke and alone and whining on message boards about not being able to afford a house, car or family. One group has real problems, the other group is their own problem.
They had help from their boomer parents like you who told them they were racist for caring about things that are destroying society and instead encouraged them to have meaningless sex as teens that ruins both partners abilities to pair bond so they could creepily brag and live vicariously through their kids.

JebJoh

They had help from their boomer parents like you who told them they were racist for caring about things that are destroying society and instead encouraged them to have meaningless sex as teens that ruins both partners abilities to pair bond so they could creepily brag and live vicariously through their kids.
Nice excuses for failure,stupid. You deserve no sympathy for being a loser.